TiMoN banned by General Admiral Locmax

TiMoN

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    TiMoN

• Which staff member banned you?
    General Admiral Locmax

• When did you get banned?
    10/01/10

• What is the ban reason?
    returning after death

• Personal comment

i saw cyd with low hp and one shot him big deal

i was sad because my rpg left at 1 hp and felt like i need to finish the job

• Like 1

Hello, TiMoN!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Recently you have been not giving a fuck at all for the gameplay of the server... all you have done was trolling and annoying people... 

What will you be doing IF you are unbanned? 

Keep in mind, any message to any of the staff members regarding your ban will result in immediate denial 

1 hour ago, Kacper said:

In 300 words (or more) convince us into why we should consider unbanning you

I'm not here to convince you into unbanning me, I was wrong yes, but I'm not going to write 300 words to """convince you""" so I can play in a 15 years old game. Unban me or not; that's up to the management team not some "up and coming" junior admin who just got reinstated. 300 letters, that's all you get.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TiMoN said:

I'm not here to convince you into unbanning me, I was wrong yes, but I'm not going to write 300 words to """convince you""" so I can play in a 15 years old game. Unban me or not; that's up to the management team not some "up and coming" junior admin who just got reinstated. 300 letters, that's all you get.

That's only 61, try again

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kacper said:

That's only 61, try again

When I look back over so many years and try to judge the results of that experience I find two very significant facts standing out clearly before my mind. I was banned so many times by so many admins and nevertheless, your kind always surprised me when arguing with. The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one's hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The admin would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday's defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct. Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more--the abundance of their verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 7

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, TiMoN said:

text

Funny how you speak about verbiage when this entire text was one of the most consistent, fancy dressed as meaningful rethoric verbiage that i ever read in times; i bet Kacper fell for it x) - entertaining read tho

What matters to me is that your punishment list is considerably long, and it outlines you clearly do not join the server to roleplay, but rather to disrupt others who are in fact trying to.

To be reviewed in 2 weeks, in 17/10

1 minute ago, Leonardo said:

Funny how you speak about verbiage when this entire text was one of the most consistent, fancy dressed as meaningful rethoric verbiage that i ever read in times; i bet Kacper fell for it x) - entertaining read tho

What matters to me is that your punishment list is considerably long, and it outlines you clearly do not join the server to roleplay, but rather to disrupt others who are in fact trying to.

To be reviewed in 2 weeks, in 17/10

you mean a temp ban two days ago along with a prior mute and kick for spam, then nothing for months on end?

im not waiting until 17/10

• Community Manager

Well, i didn't want to expose that, but since you let me no other choice:

3 out of these punishments are not really punishments, since the administrative resource to make someone who's AFK without tabbing is the kick. The rest is product of a guy who knows the rules of the server and despite this knowledge, breaks them to his own entertaining, as the evolution of the punishments through this timespan suggests. 🧐

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.1d193fdd524c6ee90da4f896770dd83f.png

16 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

Well, i didn't want to expose that, but since you let me no other choice:

3 out of these punishments are not really punishments, since the administrative resource to make someone who's AFK without tabbing is the kick. The rest is product of a guy who knows the rules of the server and despite this knowledge, breaks them to his own entertaining, as the evolution of the punishments through this timespan suggests. 🧐

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.1d193fdd524c6ee90da4f896770dd83f.png

Half of those aren't even actual punishments if you take the situation into consideration, another quarter is meticulous shit like "ninja jacking" or "/ad abuse" like dude who gives a fuck. Which leaves three or four bans and kicks in a span of 4 months.

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, TiMoN said:

Half of those aren't even actual punishments if you take the situation into consideration, another quarter is meticulous shit like "ninja jacking" or "/ad abuse" like dude who gives a fuck. Which leaves three or four bans and kicks in a span of 4 months.

I don't know what are the situations in consideration to those punishments, and it is not possible to know that through the panel, leading to a rational reading - decision based on what i see. The quarter rest you mention seems just a collateral effect of your general behaviour.

My only guarantee that you'll at least let others play in peace (i don't give a shit about the trolling, as long as it doesn't inflicts in others) is your word, and i gave you an extended review time as i thought you were not taking this seriously (as 99% of the things you do around here, since i know this community is basically your comic relief). Since you proved to me you actually care by your last answers, you'll be unbanned tomorrow.