Looking for help in my upcoming "project"

cavosavosk

Well, as some of you know, I recently did a small event, which to my surprise interested some people to come :D...
Anyways, I am looking to hold an event in near future, hopefully in December and I would like to make it "Marko's" way. 
That means, it will be done my way, eventhough it can be done easily some other way. Or some things which you would think are completly unnecesary, but I would be persistent on it to happen.
What will the event be about? Well, last time we had bikes, so let's try cars this time, especially Tuner ones. I would firstly want to promote the event with some sort of video and later on the actual event, thats my plan for now. It may sound easy, but it really isn't. My main goal is to create something different and unique from day to day turfs, shootouts and also to promote a bit of Roleplay whilist making the event fun.
But all of this requires people who are willing to volunteer and help with preparations and also with the actual event. Therefore why I am asking for help...

What do I require?

• Honesty towards everyone in the team.
  • Ability to dedicate a certain period of time (In game) to either preparation or actual event.
  • Interest and exciment in the project.
  • Ability to do work VOLUNTEERLY and without any expectations of reward.
  • Voicechat communication (not immediate requirement, but may help us later, maybe we wouldn't even use it at all)

Which people I am looking for?

• Good drivers which have any vehicle from Tuner field.
    We all know that this is Valrise and people drive like monkeys. That's why I want to get a few people who are able to drive normally and help during "trailer" shots.
  • Better drivers which have a vehicle Elegy and are able to control it in slide.
    Basically I am looking for people who can throw a car into drift and control it well. These people would mostly needed for shooting "trailer" and then during the event they will be able to show off their skills. 
  • People who are car entushiasts and are able to Roleplay.
    If you are terrible at driving but you know how to RP you can still help us out! I don't want people who will tell me their Tahoma has V8 with 12 cylinders with turbo and 850hp. These people would be handy mostly during the event, they will be able to encourage Roleplay between players and coordinate them if needed.

Interested? Contact me through Forum PMs or on discord cavosavosk#3723.

Disclaimers:
If you do not have any sense of taste in car mods whatsoever, don't bother contacting me. 
You don't fit in any of "looking for" fields, but you have an idea which might help us? Hit me up, we will see what can we do.
I would not reveal how the event will look like here, for that I suggest checking IC San Andreas web where I will put out more info once everything will be polished out.

• Like 1