Ario_Caruso banned by Eduardo_Lastname

Rooney Winters

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ario_Caruso

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Lastname

• When did you get banned?
    06/06/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Violating unban terms

• Personal comment

It has been a long time. I apologise for all what has happened and what mistake I did of ripping off content initially, despite my position in thr community. I think I have been contributing a lot for the community and I really love it. I want to be back and once again enjoy playing with my friends. I know with the ban reason its not easy to unban me, but I just want a last chance and surely I will not let the management down.

Side note: I will also not be toxic, at all. Also will not engage in any kind of arguments. I had invited my IRL friends here and I just wanna have fun time with them here.

Hello, Ario_Caruso!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Also, just got to know that Stefan_Caruso got banned with a reason "Evasion [Rooney_Winters]" so just wanted to inform by the way that it is not me and my IRL friend. The IP is same and the reason was explained many times before as well of this.

Him, I and 2 other IRL friends used to play TOGETHER at the same time which shows it is not me. At that time I was also not banned. He has a different pc and lives in his own house (of course). His level is 8 and his account activityand registration can be seen, it is before my ban and he was active in previous few days and played on his own.

Just to clarify. 

@Proxus

Edited by Rooney Winters
  • Like 1