ELECTION RESULTS

ELECTION RESULTS

The electoral commission hereby announces the results of the electoral process.

COUNTING NULL VOTES:

• Cyd Parker - 36 votes (50% of the total votes);
  • TiMoN - 23 votes (32% of the total votes);
  • Jelly Valentine -  11 votes (15% of the total votes);
  • Altaf Hussain -  2 votes (3% of the total votes).

WITHOUT NULL VOTES:

• Cyd Parker - 31 votes (43,05% of the total votes);
  • TiMoN - 15 votes (20,83% of the total votes);
  • Jelly Valentine -  9 votes (12,5% of the total votes);
  • Altaf Hussain -  1 votes (1,38% of the total votes);
  • NULL VOTES -  16 votes (22,22% of the total votes).

THE NEW GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS, ELECTED IN UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE, IS CYD PARKER!

The Liberal Party is now the governing party, and the Liberalist Capitalists, the Workers' Party of Mudoo and the Muttahida Quami Movement are opposition parties. They can be called by the Governor to form a coalition government.

Signed,

The Electoral Commission

• Like 1

• Leonardo featured and pinned this topic

Hard work and dedication gets you success. I always had a firm believe on you and knew you would get what you deserve one day. Governor, it's time we do what we promised our citizens. It's time we change the system being lead by corrupt organizations.

A MEESAGE TO ALL THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE OUT HERE. Your time is over. We are gonna replace you with someone better. YES! YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. YOU ARE BEING REPLACED.

- Aaron 'Sal' Carson. 

Minister of the party.

Great, a group of crimiminals and murderers are in the lead of this country. These elections should have been suspended. Corruption and crimes are on  top of everyone now. Great job and dont kill these poor citizens or the citizens will raise and destroy your time as a governor.

9 hours ago, Aaron said:

Hard work and dedication gets you success. I always had a firm believe on you and knew you would get what you deserve one day. Governor, it's time we do what we promised our citizens. It's time we change the system being lead by corrupt organizations.

A MEESAGE TO ALL THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE OUT HERE. Your time is over. We are gonna replace you with someone better. YES! YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. YOU ARE BEING REPLACED.

- Aaron 'Sal' Carson. 

Minister of the party.

Start by removing yourself,you were caught yesterday with multiple illegal cases and drugs.

Edited by Crisby

6 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Great, a group of crimiminals and murderers are in the lead of this country. These elections should have been suspended. Corruption and crimes are on  top of everyone now. Great job and dont kill these poor citizens or the citizens will raise and destroy your time as a governor.

I can smell a rebel force.

10 hours ago, Aaron said:

- Aaron 'Sal' Carson. 

Minister of the party.

I like it. 💣 

5 hours ago, Crisby said:

Start by removing yourself,you were caught yesterday with multiple illegal cases and drugs.

I can smell a lot of shit. The people have talked and would continue to and we as always won't give a damn about it.

The corruption will end now!

5 hours ago, Bruce said:

I'm surely gonna import thousands of packs of tissue papers now. Stay tuned!

5 hours ago, Poli Pantev said:

I like it. 💣 

And we like you!

aside to that; Call 4444 for a free delivery of tissue papers. We'll make sure you all get them. 

This is going to be a barrel of laughs. 

Can't wait to see you not, completely remove illegal narcotics.  Improve on a non existent education system and ensure safety for all citizens, SAPD can barely ensure safety as it is. 

Edited by Vendrell.

These things were all obvious to happen. I'd suggest governor to keep your courtesy along with you, you have elected to be a governor on the basis of public votes, now those all few who actually destroyed their vote will show all the hatred on which you have to not pay any attention, all they are doing is just to let you down. Remain strong and let them spoil all the matchsticks they have in their hood.

- Aiden Banks

Minister of the party.

• 2 weeks later...
  • LocMax unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic