Giveaway | 4 Furniture Stores

Eren_Hernandez

Hello! I am giving away four furniture stores. You will pay the market value only in case you win the giveaway, with no additional costs of buyout. The details of each store is down below. By applying to this giveaway and potentially winning, you'll be leasing the store from the United States of America. A summary of the document you'll have to sign is that the property is yours indefinitely including its profits with a one time payment of $0 until you decide you want to sell it. If you decide to do so, you'll need to get permission from one of the three Senators; Matthew Carter, Richard Jones, or Leonardo Carter.

In order to participate in the giveaway, you need to be eligible to the following criteria:

• Not have a networth more than $12,000,000
  • Not have an exclusive asset. Exclusive assets include but are not limited to sports and rare vehicles, rare and high valued properties/businesses like Farms, Ammunations, and other properties that may be decided on spot
  • Not already own a furniture store
  • Have enough money on hand or in your bank account that covers the market value of the property you want
  • Other criteria terms that lead to the assumption of you being wealthy and thus not in real need of the properties

Winners will be chosen based on who applied for what first. If you apply for something and you do not meet the criteria, the next one in line gets it. Do not try to be smart and give your assets/cash to someone else during the time of the giveaway, it'll be detected and you'll be disqualified. In order to apply, you only need to use the format at the bottom of the page. 

Leasing Contract which you will have to sign IF you win the property:

Spoiler

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

PROPERTY LEASE AGREEMENT

This agreement between the United States of America and <your name> establishes the terms of lease of property NR. <#xxxx> located at <location>.

Violations of the terms of this agreement will be disputed in the United States District Court.

The Terms

1. I acknowledge that the property I am about to lease is owned by the United States of America.
  2. I acknowledge that I will be leasing this property from the United States for one time payment of $0, until sale or termination of the lease.
  3. I acknowledge that by termination of the lease, I am obligated to return the property to the owner established in point 1.
  4. I acknowledge that before sale of the property to another individual, I must seek authorization to do so from the United States.
  5. I acknowledge that the United States reserves the right to decline the sale of the property to entities it deems unsuitable.
  6. I acknowledge that the profits generated by the property belong to me and can be used in any way I intend.
  7. I acknowledge that the money from the sale of the property with the authorization of the United States belongs to me and can be used in any way I intend.
  8. I acknowledge that this agreement must be renewed after a period of three months from the date of signing this agreement.
  9. I acknowledge that should the agreement not be renewed, I must return the property to the owner established in point 1.

The United States Senators are responsible for the management of the properties in possession of the United States. As such, any requests in regards to the property I am about to lease must be filed to one of the three Senators: Matthew CarterRichard JonesLeonardo Carter.

By signing this agreement, I confirm that I understand and agree with the terms and that I am subjected to a judicial proceeding by violating these terms.

Signed (lessee),

<signature>

<date>

Properties details and market values:

Spoiler

Bayside, #1460                                      - $400,000
Redsands East, Las Venturas,  #1456  - $450,000
Downtown, San Fierro, #1459               - $500,000
Queens, San Fierro, #2246                   - $885,858

APPLYING FORMAT

Spoiler

In-game name: 

The property you are applying for: 

Edited by Arendameth
Correcting a typo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Arendameth said:

Hello! I am giving away four furniture stores. You will pay the market value only in case you win the giveaway, with no additional costs of buyout. The details of each store is down below. By applying to this giveaway and potentially winning, you'll be leasing the store from the United States of America. A summary of the document you'll have to sign is that the property is yours indefinitely including its profits with a one time payment of $0 until you decide you want to sell it. If you decide to do so, you'll need to get permission from one of the three Senators; Matthew Carter, Richard Jones, or Leonardo Carter.

In order to participate in the giveaway, you need to be eligible to the following criteria:

• Not have a networth more than $12,000,000
  • Not have an exclusive asset. Exclusive assets include but are not limited to sports and rare vehicles, rare and high valued properties/businesses like Farms, Ammunations, and other properties that may be decided on spot
  • Not already own a furniture store
  • Have enough money on hand or in your bank account that covers the market value of the property you want
  • Other criteria terms that lead to the assumption of you being wealthy and thus not in real need of the properties

Winners will be chosen based on who applied for what first. If you apply for something and you do not meet the criteria, the next one in line gets it. Do not try to be smart and give your assets/cash to someone else during the time of the giveaway, it'll be detected and you'll be disqualified. In order to apply, you only need to use the format at the bottom of the page. 

Leasing Contract which you will have to sign IF you win the property:

Hide contents

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

PROPERTY LEASE AGREEMENT

This agreement between the United States of America and <your name> establishes the terms of lease of property NR. <#xxxx> located at <location>.

Violations of the terms of this agreement will be disputed in the United States District Court.

The Terms

1. I acknowledge that the property I am about to lease is owned by the United States of America.
  2. I acknowledge that I will be leasing this property from the United States for one time payment of $0, until sale or termination of the lease.
  3. I acknowledge that by termination of the lease, I am obligated to return the property to the owner established in point 1.
  4. I acknowledge that before sale of the property to another individual, I must seek authorization to do so from the United States.
  5. I acknowledge that the United States reserves the right to decline the sale of the property to entities it deems unsuitable.
  6. I acknowledge that the profits generated by the property belong to me and can be used in any way I intend.
  7. I acknowledge that the money from the sale of the property with the authorization of the United States belongs to me and can be used in any way I intend.
  8. I acknowledge that this agreement must be renewed after a period of three months from the date of signing this agreement.
  9. I acknowledge that should the agreement not be renewed, I must return the property to the owner established in point 1.

The United States Senators are responsible for the management of the properties in possession of the United States. As such, any requests in regards to the property I am about to lease must be filed to one of the three Senators: Matthew CarterRichard JonesLeonardo Carter.

By signing this agreement, I confirm that I understand and agree with the terms and that I am subjected to a judicial proceeding by violating these terms.

Signed (lessee),

<signature>

<date>

Properties details and market values:

Hide contents

Bayside, #1460                                      - $400,000
Redsands East, Las Venturas,  #1456  - $450,000
Downtown, San Fierro, #1459               - $500,000
Queens, San Fierro, #2246                   - $885,858

Hide contents

APPLYING FORMAT

withdrawn.

Edited by RaZe

@Brandon_Flores Brandon Flores - Redsands East, Las Ventures, #1465 - $450,000
@Ryan                  Ryan Lynwood  - Bayside, #1460                                    - $400,000
@Lucassss           Lucas Meyer     - Downtown, San Fierro, #1459            - $500,000
@The_Next           Edwards Pho    - Queens, San Fierro, #2246                 - $885,858

Contact me whenever you're online over discord at Arendameth#9930

• Like 1

Just now, Arendameth said:

@Brandon_Flores Brandon Flores - Redsands East, Las Ventures, #1465 - $450,000
@Ryan                  Ryan Lynwood  - Bayside, #1460                                    - $400,000
@Lucassss           Lucas Meyer     - Downtown, San Fierro, #1459            - $500,000
@The_Next           Edwards Pho    - Queens, San Fierro, #2246                 - $885,858

Contact me whenever you're online over discord at Arendameth#9930

i’ll be on around 8pm uk time today so around 4 hours

1 hour ago, Guerrero said:

In-game name: Quica_ElGuerro

The property you are applying for:  Queens, San Fierro, #2246                   - $885,858

1 hour ago, Jax_Hill said:

In-game name: Terrell_Woodley

The property you are applying for: Queens, San Fierro #2246

You're kinda late guys.