Dre_Smith banned by Fuck knows anymore

Menace

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dre_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Fuck knows anymore

• When did you get banned?
    10/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal mod Uhh Frame Ratevigilante

• Personal comment

Never knew that "Frame Ratevigilante" Was an illegal mod, if anything my cac shouldve automatticaly blocked it right? Ive never bypassed cac or attempted too. Am i saying i never used it? No. Am i saying i knew it had advantages? No. As far as i heard Frame Rate Vigilante was just used to unlock fps and help with bugs. Ive used them on BOTH GTAS and never have been banned for having it. I can send a clip of toady when i was using it, that shows it had basically 0 impact on me minus my straffing? Which seems to be the same movement yet less way buggier then i have seen other DMers use(Champion Solis ETC.) If you want a video of me using the same gta with the Same framerate vigilante id be more then happy to send it cause honestly i dont see how this would effect my game play if its just a FPS unlocker/fixer. But sure Sincerely my fault 🤷‍♂️ Id personally have NO PROBLEM taking this off my shit but sure

Hello, Dre_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

PS: Although this doesnt seem serious. Ive been using framerate vigilante and it causes more problems then ive really ever seen fix on my 0.3DL GTA. Im already on CAC so i dont know how this would effect my shit mang is ight tho 
And ill serve my time cousin  i understand why you banned me and why i was banned and overall ill take the punishment as i personally have no problems taking the punishment your gonna give me as if you believe that I DID something wrong and i ruined the communitys experience(even tho half of the complaints were about "aimbot" and not really ever about me using this)

Edited by Menace

We have made 2 announcements to it, and an additional update to it on the server rules section on the forums.

If you fail to keep yourself up to date with it, you will be banned. We decided that after the latest announcement that anyone found using FramerateVigilante would be banned due to its advantages (ie. fast strafe, fast swim, etc). 

As per the ban consequences, re-appeal in 8 weeks.