Trey_Young banned by Joel_Reynolds

Adham.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Trey_Young

• Which staff member banned you?
    Joel_Reynolds

• When did you get banned?
    10/26/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Cophunting + initating mass DM

• Personal comment

Well, I think there is a misunderstanding considering my ban because the moment I got banned I was playing with "Desharious" I wasn't cop baiting or something it was just a joke when i went to SASP and i didn't mean any cop baiting. I don't think I ever cop baited and if so I'm sorry about that and I want another chance yall can even put me on monitoring or anything. About the initating mass DM I'm sorry and I promise that I won't do anything like that again.

• Like 6

Hello, Trey_Young!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

[16:03:28] {3d59cc}[Dispatch] Isabella_West suspected Nicola_Esposito of SA-PSC § II.12. Failure to pay a fine.

[16:03:51] Trey Young (walkie-talkie): SHOOT
[16:03:55] Trey Young (walkie-talkie): SHOOT
[16:03:55] Trey Young (walkie-talkie): SHOOT

Care to explain? Why would you try to instantly initiate a shootout after declining a fine instead of evading?

Nicola has millions in bank.
You also got over 100K in your bank.

Cost of paying a fine: 5000 maximum.
Cost of Weapons, armor, hospital fee, painkiller: 20000+/-

It's clear paying the fine when you have over so much money a more reasonable option, but no you have to initiate a shootout from it to satisfy your triggerfinger. So cut the bullshit that you were afraid of being arrested, if you really had been afraid you would have paid the fine OR even evaded which is primary goal of criminal. It's clear all you wanted was DM. hence you choose the last resort instead of trying anything else. So either you accept your fault and provide good reasoning how you would change yourself to avoid this in future or we will deny this.