Vasiconi_Bajkula banned by Zac_Nakazato

vasiconi

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vasiconi_Bajkula

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    10/27/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Return after death, loading property storage then quitting to avoid seizure

• Personal comment

I didnt return after death, i got killed in Palomino Creek and my house is in Palomino Creek so i respawned there and i didnt interact with people that killed me untill next sit. After that, people who killed me were camping my house and treating me for report. The guy who reported me (Saul) wasnt even it that sit. When he logged in he emedietly targetted me and my friends because he is obssesed with us. Every day he logs on the server first message he types is about us. When he came and wanted to "seize stuff from our house" wich is not allowed firstly because he wasnt even in that sit, secondly because he remembered our house OOC'ly, and thirdly because we all already died in that second sit, so the sit finished and there is no reason to intereact with us anymore, so he just wanted to missuse his police officer powers, I got in my house, got all the stuff from it and left the server like i normally do every time i stop playing. He had poor reason to go in my house, and i couldnt do anything about it because everytime I report an officer on pd.pagov.us I get no replies back, and when I actually report to and admin, admins ignore my report because its againts police officer (I already reported that admin that was ignoring report). While im at that topic on how pd.pagov.us is useless, almost every police officer that was there did animations like: /piss, /cry, /fap, /dance etc. on our dead bodies and were taking screenshots of us lying dead infront of our house.

I want to add that server is not balanced in terms of permissions, because like half of the admin staffs plays like police officers and they protect them everytime. Its not fair that because someone who has a "dark blue name" can not obey rules of the server and we normal "peasants" with "white names" cant do anything about it. 

Hello, Vasiconi_Bajkula!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

16 minutes ago, vasiconi said:

I didnt return after death, i got killed in Palomino Creek and my house is in Palomino Creek so i respawned there and i didnt interact with people that killed me untill next sit. After that, people who killed me were camping my house and treating me for report.

You didn't return? The situation was still continued as one of your friends ran inside the house, that gives police proper cause to run inside. 

Upon breaching they found items in your storage which they were supposed to seize.

Don't tell me they did not interacted with you as they actually told you to leave the house as the sit was still on-going and you already died. 

Yet what did you do? You ignored them telling you to leave and loaded the property then quitted as you know they would be seizing it (the main reason for the ban).

While im at that topic on how pd.pagov.us is useless,

It isn't useless, you aren't getting a response as your report was most likely invalid or the supervisor handling has not yet concluded the report. But enough of that, it's an IC issue which I shouldn't go in-depth. 

I want to add that server is not balanced in terms of permissions, because like half of the admin staffs plays like police officers and they protect them everytime. Its not fair that because someone who has a "dark blue name" can not obey rules of the server and we normal "peasants" with "white names" cant do anything about it. 

Baseless accusations, don't blame the staff team for your wrong doings (kindly look into your awful punishment record) staff does not punish you for no reason, we are not targeting anyone. Your accusations are again, baseless. Those "dark blues" get less punishments because our PD does not recruit rulebreakers, they have an IC rule to follow + those IC rules are very similar to server rules, hence they take less punishments as they are trained to follow rules. 

Now going back to this appeal. Tell me why should we give you a chance with the awful punishment record you have? I'd also like to know if you have clear understanding of the basics of roleplay.

Edited by Zac

6 minutes ago, Zac said:

Baseless accusations, don't blame the staff team for your wrong doings (kindly look into your awful punishment record) staff does not punish you for no reason, we are not targeting anyone. Your accusations are again, baseless.

So instead of seeing the situation and listening to both sides, admins just assume I'm wrong because of my punishment history? Im not saying staff is punishing me for no reasons, but they are not punishing police officers for their mistakes. 

7 minutes ago, Zac said:

It isn't useless, you aren't getting a response as your report was most likely invalid. 

Its useless, because I cant even see my report, and no one answers it ever. I made two reports in total (one maybe a week ago and one couple months ago) and gave up on in because I saw its useless, and you all know it its there just so you guys can say: "IC issues, go report on pd forum" .

11 minutes ago, Zac said:

You didn't return? The situation was still continued as one of your friends ran inside the house, that gives police proper cause to run inside. 

As I said, i didnt return, i spawned there. And my friend who ran inside the house also died, so he wasnt in the sit aswell, so they couldnt have reason to go in.

13 minutes ago, Zac said:

Don't tell me they did not interacted with you as they actually told you to leave the house as the sit was still on-going and you already died. 

Yet what did you do? You ignored them telling you to leave and loaded the property then quitted as you know they would be seizing it (the main reason for the ban).

I didnt ignore the sit, I ignored him, I moved away from them and went in my house where I live. I was going to leave the server anyway. He had no rights to go inside the house anyway, so i ignored HIM because he was there with his own made up "permission". 

20 minutes ago, Zac said:

26 minutes ago, Zac said:

Now going back to this appeal. Tell me why should we give you a chance with the awful punishment record you have? I'd also like to know if you have clear understanding of the basics of roleplay.

Everyone that plays here plays here for fun, and so do our friends and I. But, the term of "fun" is not same for everyone. We do not like to do roleplay stuff like on /me, /do or so, but we do it when needed of course. We like to roleplay other stuff, like stealing, or robbing or chasing, but not DM like, but roleplay like. Thats why you might think we dont know basics of roleplay.

But the thing that bothers us the most is that some officers (example Saul) are doing roleplay on their way, forcefully and unrightfully and we cant do anything about it because admins will always cover their back. Thats when we get angry and therefore so many punishments in history.

All your punishment speaks for yourself, I'll be frank. All you said above are baseless accusations without proofs backing your claims. I have already looked into both sides, every single log I need to look at, it shows that you are wrong. 

Your ban is valid, no doubt there. You spawned at your house loaded the items then quitted because you know cops will seize them. Hours later you came back and gave it to your friend. I know what happened based on logs, no need to come up with another story. 

Due to your excessive punishment, you are to re-appeal in a month. We'll see how it goes from there.

28 November 2021 - Any appeal posted before given date is to be denied.

Edited by Zac
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1