Mr.Michael_Johnson banned by Jelly.

Ricardo.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mr.Michael_Johnson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jelly.

• When did you get banned?
    09/26/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi Accounting

• Personal comment

Jack is my Cousin he dont have A Laptop And Computer to play So he plays from my Laptop i was Banned So he was playing from my Laptop.

Edited by KingFel

Hello, Mr.Michael_Johnson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Cut the bullshit. You were lying to me about several things, multi-accounting and talking to me by yourself were two of them. I asked you if you are currently alone, if you are the only one I am talking to and you responded positively, but nah. While talking to you I realised that sorry, but your English is not the best. (I do not mean to offend you by that, sorry if it does) Your grammar, punctuation and overall English level changed several times during our little conversation, and it's shown in the input you have submitted to your ban appeal up above. If your cousin as you claim, really plays on that account and you both are playing on the same computer, great. But I realised, if I am talking to two different people right now when both are under your name, how can I be sure it does not happen again? Perhaps it has already happened in the past? Sharing accounts is not allowed, you are responsible to your own account and if your brother, cousin, sister, mum, dad, cat figured your password, logged in and broke the rules - You are the one to blame. Speak the truth, stick to one story and tell me that. I want to talk with the owner of the account "Mr.Michael Johnson" and not anybody else.

For whatever reason you were trying to lie, you better come clean or you will remain banned, same with your other accounts.

Edited by Jelly

Iam the owner of Michael Account and i was only there i know my English is Bad when i was Banned i used My Cousin Account to Play on the Server with my Friends iam not lying this time

I agree i broke the Rules and iam Sorry for it i wanted to Play on Server thats why i used my Cousin Account he didnt knew that iam ussing his Account.i made his Account and i knew the Password of it so i used it to play on server and i told truth my cousin dont have Laptop to Play so Serval times he used to Play on my Laptop.

Signed

Michael Johnson.

1 hour ago, KingFel said:

i wanted to Play on Server thats why i used my Cousin Account he didnt knew that iam ussing his Account.

This way or another, you broke the rules by sharing an account with somebody, with or without them knowing about it. As I said earlier, you are responsible for your own account. You will be unbanned tomorrow, if I or any other administrator find out that you are sharing an account again do not bother applying for an unban.

• Jelly locked this topic