[Unban on: 01/11/2021] Kenny_McKnight banned by Eduardo_Santos

Yuri

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kenny_McKnight

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    10/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxic joke on /p

• Personal comment

Well i would firstly like to say sorry if i ofended anyone, it was a small joke i didnt know would go that far, I now send a personal sorry to Athena if the joke hurt her or made her feel unconfturable. I will work on my behavior and how i represent my self online so things like this wont be a problem anymore, i wont look for excuses for my behavior becouse it was 100% wrong. And if its possible, and you can find forgivenes in your hearth, i would like to get unbanned and personaly apologize to Athena in game.

Have a good day and thank you for reading.

Edited by INFERNO
  • Like 3

Hello, Kenny_McKnight!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

It is clearly not acceptable to sexualise and harass members of the community. 

In order for your ban appeal to proceed:

• Explain in more detail why you should be given another chance;
  • Forward the person you harassed a sincere message of apology for your actions;

When both conditions have been done, please inform us on the appeal.

Explain in more detail why you should be given another chance; 

Well i never did something like this, pluss my punniushment history was pretty clear before i joined illegal groups, so over the years i proved that i can behave and be a normal person, I am 24 in real life so i know when im wrong, and how to behave and fix when i make a mistake, we all learn on our mistakes, and i will definetly lern from mine, i was planing to leave the illegal life and focus on returning my Character and focus on non toxic non dm rp i was doing before, as i mentioned previously i didn't know it would go that far and it happend a few days ago even after that i havent done it anymore, it was a once said bad joke and i wont repeat it, i know i was wrong in this situation and i will focus on improving my behavior and be more aware of others peoples feelings. So if you would be grateful to give me another chance i would prove i lerned from all that.

Forward the person you harassed a sincere message of apology for your actions;

Screenshot_20211022-172947_Discord.jpg

• Like 2

I had a word with the affected parties in here, since they have forgiven you, and your apology here seems fine as well. We are providing a unban date of 1st November considering this is your first ever ban. Do not repeat your actions ever again or there won't be any unbans.

• Thanks 1

• INFERNO changed the title to [Unban on: 01/11/2021] Kenny_McKnight banned by Eduardo_Santos