[REVIEW DATE: 01/11/2021] Lincoln Dalton banned by Eduardo Santos

Lincoln.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lincoln Dalton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    10/20/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity, mid-rp quitting

• Personal comment

1. Toxicity - yes, I agree and I promised to change. I didn't even have a chance to do it because my temp-ban ended today. The discord toxicity was mainly trolling, I wasn't even back to prove that I won't be toxic in-game. And I wasn't toxic in-game, the rivalry with NBA was slightly toxic but that's allowed as neither of sides minds. If this ban is related to discord/forums toxicity, then I suggest you ban me from forums and discord. I was not toxic in-game to that level to deserve a ban.

• I did insult the officer ICly for harassing me, that is true but it is IC. 

2. I logged in to finish the deal with Smoke (sold him a Cheetah, logged in from work). Ella and some volunteer wanted to frisk us because they thought we're doing a drug deal. I had to leave as I was in office and I logged in only for the deal with Smoke. I even told them in /b that I must log off. I also informed Smoke (staff member) that Ella and me can continue the sit any time when I am able to play.

Evidence to back this up:

Soon to be posted but Smoke can also provide you discord chat.

Smoke-discord.PNG

Edited by INFERNO
  • Like 4

Hello, Lincoln Dalton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Please compare the logs to the discord messages.

12:31 I write in /b that I have to go

12:32 I inform staff member who was involved via discord that I am willing to continue the sit any time

Thank you.Screenshot_20211020-203710_Discord.thumb.jpg.428a2e3a4284d22918a7eb5ca999c607.jpg

Edited by Lincoln.

20-10-2021 12:30:09 - Ella_Charpentier (21)(72234): /rlow Need additional at GS9 for a TS

You were pulled over as routine stop as we can clearly see.
Then you decided to ignore Ella and continue the deal and once your deal is done you simply said:

20-10-2021 12:31:14 - Lincoln_Dalton (28)(20330): /l ELla suck my dick bitch

20-10-2021 12:31:24 - Lincoln_Dalton (28)(20330): /b G2g, deal done, cya

Not very wise choice of words here.

That does not look normal leaving when coming from someone like you. You could have simply avoided this by letting Ella properly know about it but you did not. I have not seen any instance of you trying acknowledge your mistake, you keep bringing your old bans or whatever you want to prove with that, it does not matter. You will never be unbanned unless you accept your fault and let us know how you plan to prevent this in future. I am keeping this open for replies. Hopefully you will get some sense back and look into this from perspective of Ella. If you are too arrogant to accept your fault, we can't help you any how.

2 minutes ago, INFERNO said:

20-10-2021 12:30:09 - Ella_Charpentier (21)(72234): /rlow Need additional at GS9 for a TS

You were pulled over as routine stop as we can clearly see.
Then you decided to ignore Ella and continue the deal and once your deal is done you simply said:

Not very wise choice of words here.

That does not look normal leaving when coming from someone like you. You could have simply avoided this by letting Ella properly know about it but you did not. I have not seen any instance of you trying acknowledge your mistake, you keep bringing your old bans or whatever you want to prove with that, it does not matter. You will never be unbanned unless you accept your fault and let us know how you plan to prevent this in future. I am keeping this open for replies. Hopefully you will get some sense back and look into this from perspective of Ella. If you are too arrogant to accept your fault, we can't help you any how.

First of all, I was driving from Idle PnS to GS9 and I parked at GS9 ATM. Seconds later, Ella arrived and the volunteer did /b1 to pull me over (while I was stationary already). I shut my engine off and Ella asked me to PARK PROPERLY (which I was). Then the sirens were turned off by the volunteer and they backed off. I took the money from Smoke and got out of my vehicle after transferring it. Then Ella said something like "look, what is this deal about?" - it was obvious that it was a car (legal) deal. They got out of the vehicle and went on to us which was clearly a sign that it wasn't a traffic stop and their usage of megaphone was simply to order me to park nicely (which I did).

No further instructions were given after "park nicely", 2 minutes passed. Therefore, Ella did not perform a traffic stop as far as I am concerned (she might have updated the radio that way but NO interaction was attempted from her side from the moment I stopped).

When Smoke handed me over the money, I transferred him the Cheetah AND THEN Ella and her volunteer approached us ON FOOT (another sign that it was not a traffic stop as she reported on radio). I told her ICly to suck my dick because she wanted to harass me (ICly).

Then I informed all the players in my surroundings that I must go (/b chat) because, as proved above, I logged in only to sell the Cheetah for 2-3mins max. I had no time to interact with Ella ICly.

I INFORMED ELLA THAT I HAVE TO LOG OFF AND THEN I LOGGED OFF. THEN I PMED AN INVOLVED STAFF MEMBER THAT I CAN CONTINUE THE SITUATION WITH ELLA ANY TIME SHE WISHES.

The reason I am posting my previous unban requests was to prove that you make harsh, heated decisions towards me. I am just reminding you the outcome of the previous 2 unban requests.

I AM KINDLY ASKING YOU TO EXPLAIN WHAT RULES DID I BREAK AND HOW DID I BREAK THEM?

Toxicity:

Eduardo's answer:

Lincoln's answer: I wasn't toxic, I insulted Ella ICly as a gang member towards a cop who's harassing negros.

Quitting mid situation:
Eduardo's answer:

Lincoln's answer: I did not quit to avoid a situation, I quit because I had to leave as it was proved by my messages via discord with SMOKE MENDEZ (staff member who was involved in the situation as well). I offered to continue the situation any other time, I do not see what's the problem here? Why can't we continue the situation when I have time to play? No answer, you obviously ignored my point. 

TO FINALIZE MY POST - I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG IN THIS SITUATION, I WAS TOXIC ICly via /LOCAL CHAT and I informed all involved players that I must leave via /B (OOC CHAT) and on top of that I informed Smoke Mendez (staff member) that I have to leave but I can continue the sit any other time when Ella finds suitable.

My insult which was directed to Ella via /L (local chat) was from a gangster who hates being harassed by cops just because he's black. Simple as that. 

• Like 1

I have to add something related to the ban reason

11. TOXICITY - RULE WASN'T BROKEN BY ME, YOU CHOSE A WRONG REASON FOR THE BAN

Being toxic: making conspiracies against the server, staff or management team, or players / groups of the community, repetitively dis-encouraging players from playing the servers, behaving in a hostile manner to players, staff or management, and generally showing no intent of being a well-intended member of community. Toxicity is only to be handled by the Management.

Concerning the quitting - I don't know what else do you want me to provide you so you can clearly see that my intention wasn't to avoid anything yet it was a IRL matter so I had to leave the game. I offered to continue the situation when it fits both parties.

• INFERNO changed the title to [REVIEW DATE: 01/11/2021] Lincoln Dalton banned by Eduardo Santos
  • INFERNO locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...