Carlo Gambino banned by Kacper

DON Carlo

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Carlo Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    09/23/18

• What is the ban reason?
    quitting to avoid roleplay (deathmatching)

• Personal comment

Well yes, I did quit from the game, middle of the roleplay and obviously, I know it is against the server rules which I don't have to do that and I was known that will lead me to get banned from the server.

My bad I was so upset that time and I decided to leave the server to calm down my self. I apologise to the staff team and from the mudoo community.

Hello, Carlo Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

Mudoo being a paki well my meme it is a different situation we're here talking about my ban, What inspires me? I was in this community before you and most of the people knows what i'm trying to bring for this community as i always tried my best to give for everyone all i want is to have peaceful gameplay and friendly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlo said:

different situation

i do not see it being a different situation, you insult the community then want to come back

anyways...

what type of roleplay can we expect from yourself when you are back in game if we unban you? more shit reasons to kill or something creative or at least an attempt to do something different?

• Community Manager

your punishment history is not so extensive, people were permanently banned and unbanned with way more extensive punishment history. I saw the video of the situation, you should not have acted rambo, you should have complied with them and let them proceed, you were evidently outnumbered and outpowered, it is stupid to take out a gun or run. 

You need to be a role model, you cannot always avoid being kidnapped or robbed or murdered by avoiding to roleplay properly and just trying to suicide. Nobody can do this. It's shit RP, and if everyone does it, there won't be RP. Do you understand this?

From Aaron

Hey there. I am the one who requested a ban on you for deathmatching, avoiding roleplay and /q to avoid administration & being punished. First of all, it's not the first time you avoided roleplay or turned a RP into DM. With your current punishment history, it's cleared that you don't really want to promote RP but just waste your time driving around. But anyway, I put this onto the managers. I hope you realize what you did and don't repeat the same thing in future. Plus, you have been provoking/insulting me for a couple of days which I totally neglected everytime. But I suggest you to understand things more better way, and don't just get mad everytime you lose a scenario or die. Working on a rule of either win or /q wouldn't get you anywhere. It's a game which is meant to have fun with, not to make it your priority. I'll pass it to leaders now. Good luck!

• Community Manager

Unbanned, we are being correct and fair to you and in return we expect the same from you, roleplay well and do not try to avoid roleplay when you are about to become a victim of a kidnap or so