[BIG SALE] Official In-game Group + Properties + Vehicles

Andrei_Andu

READ EVERYTHING PROPERLY

What is included in the sale?

In-Game Group:

ARo Green Ltd. - Trucking specialization (ability to deliver any kind of crates and fuel)

Vehicles:

4 personalized Roadtrains with texts

4 personalized trailers with texts

Others, like Utility Van, Towtruck, Simple Premier, Huntley, Comet (all with texts)

Properties:

2 Warehouses at Easter Basin Docks with a combined value of 1.5M (you need 2 empty slots for businesses)

1 x Huge HQ in SF, back yard furnished with 70 objects, GPS 2927

1 x 24/7 SupaSave at Juniper Hill SF, GPS 813, Value $435,000

1 x 24/7 in LV, GPS 2308, Value $330,000 (you need 1 empty business slot)

1 x Toolstore in SF, GPS 987, Value $350,000 (you need 1 empty business slot)

1 x Furniture Store in Montgomery, GPS 1457, Value $500,000 (you need 1 empty business slot)

Forum topic + Discord server

The properties/vehicles will be not sold separately. For now I am looking for a buyer to take over everything as it is mentioned above. What they do after, it's their decision. Do NOT bid for properties separately in here.

Mention: All shops are profitable.

Details of company orders for the group, profits, etc. can be provided in private.

STARTING PRICE: $60,000,000 (This does not include the value you pay for properties, which totals $3,115,000.)

The group on its own, without properties: $50,000,000

Trades or Cash accepted.

If the new owners requires, I can remain a member of the group to ensure a smooth transition and help with managing the business.

Important information:

The following criteria needs to be met by the new owner of the group:

"New owners can initiate a request of ownership change with names of a minimum of 3 more members that will within the group with a detailed reason as to why they want the group. In terms of roleplay or activity, they need to include what they are  going to do differently from previous owners.

Request will be reviewed and IF the group is given the new owner moves to a trial phase of 2 weeks where they have to keep daily activity in terms of the business nature. New owner is not allowed to change the group type or business type for the next 6 months.

Requirements

Old owner must not be banned to transfer ownership

New owner must have a minimum of 1 month clean punishment history to get ownership of the group

New owner must not own more than 2 business groups previously (level 100)

In case of the new owner being punished server sided after obtaining group and punishment is deemed to be serious, council may dissolve the group. Unlike normal groups, we won't just remove the leader."

Second Auction to follow later today.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS.

Edited by Andrei_Andu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tanzidur said:

Afaik, it's not allowed to sell your group for in game cash

Yes, it is. I have asked before making this post.

As long as these requirements are met, legal groups can be transferred. Of course money has to be involved in the sale. Or trades.

Screenshot_20211014_124823_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Andrei_Andu

And it comes to request i think, not for trade of money as owner need to provide 2 weeks activity for the group as trial. I think it is not allowed to involved money just for in game group it different from game and real life. Have you ask group council for this?

Edited by CrapTree

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, 'Wes said:

sure i'll take the 2 mil buyout

12 hours ago, Lincoln. said:

Let me just check if Eazy sold it
If not, 2mil buyout (we had 2,5mil offer but the player got banned)

els cluckin is under me already