Andre_Johnson banned by Benson_Jefferson

storx

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Johnson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Jefferson

• When did you get banned?
    07/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Constantly insulting players | Insulting admin in asit | Ramming people on purpose | DM

• Personal comment

I don't remember very well exactly what happened I was angry, first thing travon thought I was wrong when i rammed jax when he was trying to kill someone so i tried to save that person i rammed him IC and then i ran away, travon thought second thing i was mistake. When i killed the wrong person it was Wearing the same skin when I was running away from two persons trying to kill me, they were wearing the same skin that I killed, I thought that person was one of the people who were trying to kill me, so I killed him. I didn't notice that Why would I kill someone for no reason I didn't try to kill deliberately I was thinking that the person who was following me and trying to kill me was wearing the same skin Tanzidur Hernandez he was Try to help me when I ran from them.

Edited by Ben$on

Hello, Andre_Johnson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I can see how you improved, yes. Moving to Discord, heavily insulting everyone? Spamming others DMs by insults?

Do you even remember the way you acted in that admin sit? Do you remember that it was 5 days temp ban then you made it go to 7 days.. 14 days till I just perm banned you due to your heavy insults and showing how much you don't care about playing in the server.

Your ban reason is "Constantly insulting players | Insulting admin in asit | Ramming people on purpose | DM".  

This is your 4th ban. Your appeal will be discussed by the management team. I will unlock the appeal once there is an answer.

• Ben$on locked this topic