Josh_Dalton banned by Akira_Nakazato

Speedy.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh_Dalton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Akira_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    10/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Disconnecting to avoid robbery. (Multiple Occasions)

• Personal comment

I would like to start off by saying I have had quite a bad punishment history since the start of playing the server, but I have improved from time to time and I really value my chance to play here because I have made endless friendships and met a lot of great people within the community. I was recently banned for quitting the game to avoid robbery, this happened multiple times. My reasoning for the mishaps was that the GTA I use is very heavy modded, I utilize a lot of mods so gameplay is more enjoyable visually and my game wouldn't lag as much. Very often when I die I get a bit salty and it's either to say gg or fuck you I go straight to /b to speak OOC'ly. When I die, my GTA bugs out and when I begin typing straight away in /b my game crashes, but what I can't understand is that the people that have reported me haven't shown that upon this happening I instantly log back in to allow myself to be robbed. I have no actual problem with this because I make sure I don't carry any valuable items or money on me, I frequently enjoy providing backup for my friends and I shoot quite a lot, so it makes sense for me to know I will be getting robbed after death. I make sure to not carry valuables so I am not worried about someone frisking me, this is providing further evidence of me not actually doing this by intention. I am fully willing to alter my GTA and test it out as many times as you would like to avoid this crash from happening, but I will also make sure I tell you that I have never actually avoided robbery, I always log back in as soon as my game can load after the crash, It isn't my fault this happens but I should be more careful with the mods I install into my game. I will change my mods, test my game and furthermore apologise to anyone I might have harmed with this problem. I would like you to be very open minded with how you respond to this as this server means the world to me and I want to come back to my friends, I would also hate to miss out on the Halloween event because I have been waiting for this all year, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me an opportunity to experience this with my friends, as I have already had so much fun. I am willing to do pretty much anything you would ask of me to make this ban go away as I have made sure everyone gets the items they are trying to steal from me by reconnecting.

Edited by AMR
he seems confused, im Akira
  • Like 2

Hello, Josh_Dalton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I understand, but first of all this isn't anything to do with my appeal, neither the rule I broke. If you feel like this then I will definitely make sure to approach staff members and other players with more respect and less toxicity. But I definitely don't see how your personal opinion of me is relevant at all to my ban appeal. I have provided a reason to why this happened, a way that I will fix it, my apology and that I am willing to do anything you ask to move on. But you sitting here calling me a little shit isn't at all beneficial to this discussion. I'll take what you're saying in and wont be the same, but next time please let me know in person.

• Like 4

I don’t think you understand in what position you’re in right now lol. The admin team has been complaining about your shit attitude, your acts of so called roleplay and the behaviour you’ve been showing in general is not exactly what we expect 

• AMR changed the title to Josh_Dalton banned by Akira_Nakazato

As I said in the message above, I haven't been punished for toxicity, banned for it neither does this have anything to do with that. Second of all I also wrote above that I acknowledge what you're saying, you're just embarrassing yourself on forums. There is nothing I can really say to your childish comments, a shit attitude isn't a rulebreak and my roleplay is fine, I have a character and I play and react how my character would. A list of things you could have done instead of giving me this unnecessary information on my ban appeal - Replied with something that had something to do with my appeal, commenting on my explanation apology and reason. You could have made some food, everyone enjoys food more than crying, besides that you could have gone for a walk to reflect on the anger inside of you. Basically many other things that aren't wasting your time here saying the same irrelevant information over and over again.