[V&S] Kaufman Cabs are HIRING now! [Recruitment OPENED]

cavosavosk

L5RkL1P.png

We are hiring Taxi Drivers now! Interested? Apply down below!

Conditions:

• Good orientation
  • Ability to work in a group of people
  • Fluent english
  • You need to be trustworthy and honest

Benefits:

• Company vehicles provided for job duties
  • Interesting bonus after working actively for group (starting from 6k for every documented fare)
  • Base of stable and prospering company
  • Career growth

After applying down below, we will look into your application and contact you via mail or phone to schedule an interview. If you have any questions about this job opportunity, feel free to message us ((Forum PM or direct message at Discord)) and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.

Example application:
Name: John Doe
Phone: 12345
E-mail(Discord): JohnDoe#1111
Any special info you would like to mention: ...

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)

• 3 weeks later...
  • cavosavosk changed the title to [V&S] Kaufman Cabs are HIRING now! [Recruitment CLOSED]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • cavosavosk changed the title to [V&S] Kaufman Cabs are HIRING now! [Recruitment OPENED]

Name: Leonardo_Santos
Phone: 2112
E-mail(Discord): Salman#9605 (Already in V&S Discord server)
Any special info you would like to mention: I am Old Member From When V&S Kaufman was not full Developed. I got Kicked for Inactivity,Ye i had Exams thats why. I am Back So I want to go back on my Duty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 6:43 PM, Lorenzo_Taba said:

Name: Leonardo_Santos
Phone: 2112
E-mail(Discord): Salman#9605 (Already in V&S Discord server)
Any special info you would like to mention: I am Old Member From When V&S Kaufman was not full Developed. I got Kicked for Inactivity, Ye i had Exams thats why. I am Back So I want to go back on my Duty.

No Replies yet on my Application, No invitation to the Group, why?

5 hours ago, Lorenzo_Taba said:

No Replies yet on my Application, No invitation to the Group, why?

you changed your name quickly after that application, how could we spot you ingame then? Anyways sorry for inconvinience after I will be free (a.k.a. pass my exams) I will look into you