Diego_Poptart banned by dizzy

diego

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Diego_Poptart

• Which staff member banned you?
    dizzy

• When did you get banned?
    04/02/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    go back to your zoo

• Personal comment

Hey, I talked to dizzy for a while. He unbanned my forum account so I can appeal, he understands where I'm coming from.

Long story short, the management from [redacted] did some illegal activities on a minor. (which is something I don't support)

I really don't want to say much here on forums, my dms are opened.

• I know that saying sorry won't cut it, but actions speak louder then words.

Edited by Diego_Poptart
added more context

Hello, Diego_Poptart!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You've done nothing but support something that has gone against the community in a plethora of ways, even endorsing cheating on this server using a forked repository made by the owner of your "redacted community" to do so. When you weren't doing that, you were planning attacks such as: "let's all go to valshit and hack".

Even before this, you were banned for promoting your own community. You made the decision on your own will to do so, and also made the decision to join the other community. If something goes wrong there, you aren't guaranteed an unban here because you cannot pick and choose your server allegiance when you want to.

33 minutes ago, Diego_Poptart said:

(which is something I don't support)

You don't support that, but you support:

• shit-talking Valrise;
  • endorsing cheating on Valrise;
  • advertising other communities;
  • blatantly copying the server;
  • racial remarks made by the other community's administration/management, etc;

The list could go on for a while considering you're nothing short of an idiot. Regardless, I'd be interested in hearing a better and more thought-out explanation rather than "other server do something bad plz take me back", when we already advised against the other community for many reasons which you clearly ignored. Making the mistake to join the other community is reasonable, but making the mistake twice is not as such.

We already knew the other community was bad, we didn't need some dimwit who will most likely return there for their "3rd re-release" to tell us that. Either we're highly intelligent individuals who can predict a community's level of success through its management, ethics and attitudes or you're blinded by power promised to you that you cannot open your eyes wide enough to see the shit-fest that the redacted community is.

Lets get started with

Even before this, you were banned for promoting your own community. You made the decision on your own will to do so, and also made the decision to join the other community. If something goes wrong there, you aren't guaranteed an unban here because you cannot pick and choose your server allegiance when you want to.

I was a young 13 year old kid that got mad over a 3 day temp-ban which decided to say ("omg i fuilly copys server becuase i get ban")

It was my young pettiness. I was stupid enough to copy a 2009 script and call it mine (Shocking! I admit to it.)

Over time I obviously matured.

You don't support that, but you support:

• shit-talking Valrise;
  • endorsing cheating on Valrise;
  • advertising other communities;
  • blatantly copying the server;
  • racial remarks made by the other community's administration/management, etc;

I don't have much to say about this other then.. dizzy claiming I was brainwashed.

Sometimes being a toxic environment makes you toxic towards a specific thing.

I hate to admit it, it sounds harsh especially how much I dedicated my time over there.

If something goes wrong there, you aren't guaranteed an unban here because you cannot pick and choose your server allegiance when you want to.

Of course I don't get a free pass, I'm not a exception at all.

Another thing I'll like to add is the fact I would harass LocMax in Open.MP's discord server

unknown.png

I'm sure he'll look over this ban appeal at some point, I want to say sorry for a being childish prick and a complete retard over my pettiness.

it was extremely immature of me.

Edited by Diego_Poptart
  • Popcorn 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Diego,

After having a discussion with community management, server management and others who were directly impacted by your actions, we have decided to unban you as a last chance. Going forward, you may play in any server under this community as you may like, but may not join any staff or development team. Your posts and topics will be under close observation, any slight touch of action from your past will lead into a full ban.