Raelynn_Reznov

• What is your Discord account?
    [R]Dakait#9279

• When did you get banned?
    10/01/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising of a server on DMs of players

• Personal comment

I was banned like a year ago from valrise discord. Since i faced some toxicity of valrise administration due to my friends like Daryl reznov. I appeal once for unban and you tried to help me to open my eyes and stop trying to safe daryl from what he did but i always got his back which was wrong. I am sorry for all that I did to you guys i want to get unban from valrise discord so that i can join FiveM community as well as Samp community too.

Hello, [R]Dakait#9279!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

I think you owe us a bit more explanation if you wish to join back here. Especially a good reasoning on what you did wrong and how it will not happen again.

If you think i will advertise again and do this shit same again and again. That will damage my repute and i don't want to damage it. I have many friends who are still part of Valrise they want me to come back and accepting mistake is not bad i think it increase your respect more then before. 

• Community Owner

Considering this is your second time doing the same thing already. A potential unban will happen in 2 weeks. Please send a message in this unban request on or after the 9th of November and I will make the final decision.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

We will grant you one chance. If we discover that you lied to us, you will be instantly banned again. Use this chance wisely. We will directly ban you without a warning if any rules are broken. Unbanned.