Dom Toretto

• What is your Discord account?
    стале#6513

• When did you get banned?
    09/28/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Hi edgy teen autism 👋

• Personal comment

The reason was probably because of my discord picture which is of Adolf Hitler I will change it if its against the rules (Im not edgy or autistic as he said  and I am not toxic)

Hello, стале#6513!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

The exact reason was "Blatant display of hate symbols in an attempt to illicit controversy". You were not only showing the symbols, but also using them to provoke people. If we unban you, will this not happen again? And that means not using such symbols in any way, including in (profile) pictures.

• Community Owner

In regards to what I wrote above and what you agreed to, we will grant you this unban. Please use it wisely and also don't break any other rules. Next ban might be permanent. Unbanned.