BrandonYDD

• What is your Discord account?
    YDD#7758

• When did you get banned?
    04/05/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity

• Personal comment

I apologise for the way i acted when before i was banned i was saying what i thought at the time were harmless jokes as i had heard similair jokes towards me on the server and the discord i now understand these jokes were in bad taste and i will do anything necessary to be able to be a part of the discord again so that i can engage in better communications and set up rp 

• Like 2

Hello, YDD#7758!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Please answer the question I posted on your previous request:

On 6/15/2021 at 5:52 PM, Mikro said:

When I read the chat history I can see you were really not holding back in your insults. Even months before, it was a constant stream of insulting, racist shit, telling people to kill themselves, etc. Is there even any reason for you to be in our discord if that is literally all you are doing here?

Hi yes i apologise for not responding last time i posted an appeal i wasnt active on any sort of game. i am no longer interested in just being toxic to get a laugh or a response out of other people i wish to be an actual member of the discord who can help and be friendly towards the members because now that i am active again in game i want to be more involved 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

I hope you have learned from this. Any rule breaking might result in a direct ban without warning the next time. Please be kind to everyone. Unbanned.