Valrise Roleplay

Jones

15 hours ago, Jones said:

topic_logo_red.png     

Welcome to our FiveM instalment of Valrise Gaming!

We've been quiet recently in the eyes of the public, but we've been hard at work preparing and polishing our FiveM server! We're now confident enough to present to you our trailer:

Same economy? as SA:MP

1 hour ago, Yuri_Morozov said:

Please make it Microphone as well...

Currently there isn't any plan for voice-chat globally for a number of reasons; ie. issues with handling reports, etc. Voice chats typically work better when people can record or the community is a small group of people and can make investigating situations & managing the voice chat a lot easier. However, official factions (ie. LSPD and LSSD) will be using voice chat as the primary communication method - and as far as I know, will be mandatory for everyone in the departments.

2 hours ago, Proxus said:

More-so medium, but leans more towards heavy and further away from the current roleplay level on SAMP.

I have ideas with my friends for a russian syndicate on the server, is there any forum i can get started to post about the group?

On 9/23/2021 at 2:31 AM, MarksmanV2 said:

My cock is ready. Valrise is different from all other FIVEM servers, we'll get to see Paki Taliban roleplay in Grand Senora with Sandy Shores being Kabul. 

Exactly.

5 hours ago, Lorenzo_Taba said:

So Valrise - Samp is gonna be Dead server then? xD Rip we have the Pc which can only Play Gta San andreas in it.

Doubt the SAMP server will even come close to dying.

Most of the current players have performance issues on SAMP, so FiveM probably won't suit them. Plus, the roleplay level will be higher and a lot of players only wish to roleplay the bare minimum on SAMP - meaning FiveM is not suitable for those who do not wish to adapt to new rules and higher standards.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KORRUPT said:

Would it have custom stuff? clothing, weapons, cars, etc etc

For the majority - no. I'm quite keen to make sure the loading times to a server are kept at a minimum.

We have discussed about providing official factions some perks such as a custom vehicle or something similar, but these sorts of things will be rare and are still to be decided.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, P4R4D0X said:

Will we be able to have the regular GTA AI skins? Or only the GTA Online type characters we make?

You will need to make your own character (like you make in GTA Online yes.)

• Dylan changed the title to Valrise Roleplay