Valrise Roleplay

Jones

22 hours ago, Jones said:

For the majority - no. I'm quite keen to make sure the loading times to a server are kept at a minimum.

We have discussed about providing official factions some perks such as a custom vehicle or something similar, but these sorts of things will be rare and are still to be decided.

Maybe custom-clothing for factions to match their faction color, sounds less heavier than custom cars

38 minutes ago, suryanta said:

if its going to be medium - heavy rp then mic chat is a must

That's exactly why an mic ISN'T a must, every FiveM server that's "Heavy RP" an has a mic is basically a combat server, I expect Valrise to-be different.

8 hours ago, KORRUPT said:

Sounds classy, can't wait to play.

also is there gonna be a whitelist thingy with applications?

None that are planned, if we experience a lot of issues with players not following the rules, we might do that

14 hours ago, KORRUPT said:

Maybe custom-clothing for factions to match their faction color, sounds less heavier than custom cars

That is a possibility yeah, to be decided in the future in any case.

16 hours ago, suryanta said:

if its going to be medium - heavy rp then mic chat is a must

Voice RP is only going to work if you know how to voice act, otherwise it's gonna be extremely awkward and cringy. However, I support voice being limited only for walkie talkie and official government factions. I'm guessing the server won't be having an application to play(which am completely not against), don't be expecting high level of RP but I hope everyone tries their best.

Edited by JasonM

43 minutes ago, JasonM said:

Voice RP is only going to work if you know how to voice act, otherwise it's gonna be extremely awkward and cringy. However, I support voice being limited only for walkie talkie and official government factions. I'm guessing the server won't be having an application to play(which am completely not against), don't be expecting high level of RP but I hope everyone tries their best.

i also imagine that language barriers could be an issue

The RP level being medium-high is good IMO since the game is much more realistic than SA, for example, you don't really need to RP being hurt after being ran over by a car.. because you will either be dead or flung like a marionette across the floor.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Luqman_Shabbir said:

Is the forum up yet? We want to make character stories and faction stories. Kindly work on that as quick as you can.

made some boards public, topics aren't finished though.

• Dylan changed the title to Valrise Roleplay