Sanderson_Nguyen banned by Adjie_Nakazato

Sanderson_Nguyen

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sanderson_Nguyen

• Which staff member banned you?
    Adjie_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    09/19/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    DM while traffic stop and punishment history

• Personal comment

After reading carefully about Roleplaying Rules for Valrise Server that my friend send me. I'm really trying my best to Roleplay and play this Server, although I'm tries many Servers they got mass DM and are kinda bored. But not here. I'm really sorry for my punishment and rules breaking every time. I'm really want to play this Server and want to know more about friendship, joy, and yea.
    I really know my guilt so... I want to join back and fix it. I'm sorry again about this and my punishment history. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello, Sanderson_Nguyen!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Clearly you should be aware that traffic stops are meant for traffic violation and not to search your friend for drugs. You have a total of 14 punishments before your first ban and half of it are admin jails. Now tell me why you should be unbanned?

• Adjie unlocked and locked this topic