Jayvonte Myers

Subbe

samp_06_09_2021_21_40_23.png

jayvonte myers the most notorious drug addict gangster nigga from idlewood 415th street. he was born and raised by addict parents L!. real hustler ass nigga nba bg

respected by every local. this nigga makes g6 packs rolled on backwoods with second most notorioius gangster nigga Dre smith.

(to be continued!!!!!)

Edited by Subbe
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, Menace said:

You know what this nigga gave me? A shrooms and it made me fly like Jesus 

Don't never buy no weed from the gas station, bro. If the nigga ain't in your contacts, don't ever go to the gas station, bro. I went up there at 11 o'clock last night trynna get me some weed. Bro, I smoked that shit, woke up, my motherfucking eye was right here and my other eye is still right here. Explain, bro. I gotta go look for this nigga bro, what the fuck did you sell me, bro? Look at me, bro, I'm hideous.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Subbe said:

samp_06_09_2021_21_40_23.png

jayvonte myers the most notorious drug addict gangster nigga from idlewood 415th street. he was born and raised by addict parents L!. real hustler ass nigga nba bg

respected by every local. this nigga makes g6 packs rolled on backwoods with second most notorioius gangster nigga Dre smith.

(to be continued!!!!!)

"this nigga makes g6 packs rolled on backwoods" 🤣💀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...