Huzayfa#8912 banned from Discord

Huza_Joseph

• What is your Discord account?
    Huzayfa#8912

• When did you get banned?
    07/25/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Not sure, but assuming it might be for accusing Craze of brainwashing Daniel Comboll

• Personal comment

The date here mentioned isn't confirmed, but somewhere around 🙄. It was the last few hours of my stay in group owners chat as my group (Ocean Blue Fish Company) was about to be removed from the server due to lack of activity. As I remember, I was emotionally hurt by the news of me losing my half brown half black round shaped "Group Owner" role, so the only thing or shittalk I might have said then  was "Craze is the one brainwashing Daniel to deloit my group". If you look at the meaning, " Brainwashing " doesn't always mean something negative+ it was only an opinion or my personal thoughts while answering Eazy with a sarcasm, I wasn't even warned to be careful with my word or asked to show any proof of my claims. After a few hours I came back and found myself banned 😔. So rude! Could have kicked me once or deleted my group instantly to get me off the channel, but ban?   
    Also, I was never toxic and left shittalking on admins after getting muted once by Jones.

I am already familiar for suggesting good stuffs and doing great discussions on group owners. Still ben? 

Apologies to Craze I attacked him personally. (take this 🎣 as a symbol of my apology to you ser Khalid King🙃

Would be grateful to the admuns if I am unbanned 🤠

• Like 1

Hello, Huzayfa#8912!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were always a constant source of problems, no matter how many people told you to stop. Your continued baseless accusations towards staff being one of the most annoying things to deal with every time I opened group-owners. 

Will that stop?

As long as I am not one of the group owners, I can assure you I won't show my retardness publicly. Moreover, I will try to keep my opinions low or be careful with them before sharing with others.

So yeah, It will stop somehow.

Edited by Huza_Joseph
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

Stop somehow? Try? Opinions? They are not even really opinions. Opinions have some sort of sane argument and are not baseless accusations. We need something better than these half-assed promises.

• Community Owner

If you break your word, and decide to do anything that is not allowed, even the smallest thing, you might get banned without a warning. A possible next ban will last way longer, perhaps even permanently. Unbanned.