[SELLING] Private Gated Mansion in LS

Boyko_Gambino

53 minutes ago, Boyko_Gambino said:

Current offer 4.5m like come on be realistic 5m garage 2m gate 1m cause it’s an mansion in LS that’s around 8m be more realistic please

Hahha im the one who lost the house against u and the gate coasts 2m and doesn't worth more than 4m,Im the one who offred him 4.5 but he kepts looking for more

So i withdraw my offer start again from 0!! ;)

42 minutes ago, Walter Angel said:

Hahha im the one who lost the house against u and the gate coasts 2m and doesn't worth more than 4m,Im the one who offred him 4.5 but he kepts looking for more

So i withdraw my offer start again from 0!! ;)

You withdraw your offer because you got cleaned. But in reality you were pming me about how much you want the house back lmfao

1 hour ago, Angelo Gambino said:

You withdraw your offer because you got cleaned. But in reality you were pming me about how much you want the house back lmfao

Exactly i've been pming u and boyko like spamming u trying to buy the house for 4.5m but he wanted to go higher when i knew he wont sell it i bought the house u won it from me and i was going to withdraw my offer even before u drain me

17 hours ago, Boyko_Gambino said:

its an private gated mansion you idiot only the private gate is 5m

just because gate is cost 2m don't think you will get the same value or higher, i got the lv3 safe house for 6m and someone sell his lv3 safe house with upgraded door for below 20m. anyway someone offer about 1m+ so im outta here. :)

1 hour ago, Quin McClane said:

What a nice house, I love the pictures of this beautiful residence, god I wish I could dig my eyes out just so I can see nothing else but the pictures of this beautiful mansion for the rest of my life.

Also he didn't even get offered 4.5. Lmao, he just says it so y'all bid higher.

the Nr of the house is written go check out yourself if you are really interested in this kind of house and + get the fuck out my advertisement i wish i saw you in real life fucking kid i would have break all your bones

9 minutes ago, Boyko_Gambino said:

the Nr of the house is written go check out yourself if you are really interested in this kind of house and + get the fuck out my advertisement i wish i saw you in real life fucking kid i would have break all your bones

Wow, calm down there tough boy, just cause he called you out for your bullshit you will break his bones? i mean if you saw him IRL you probably wouldnt say shit.

4 hours ago, Quin McClane said:

Daaaaaaaamn that really light a flame, Boyko you're 14, If you even met me, but I doubt you can freely travel without parent advisory, I would dearly welcome you

im not 14 but ok if i was 14 who cares i would still fuck you who the fuck you think you are

• Popcorn 1

• Zac locked this topic