NGUYEN FOR MAYOR - My promise on crime in Fort Carson.

suryanta

Nigga.png

Ever since my conception, I have bled red white and blue. -- Nguyen Flores

Are you one of the many residents of Fort Carson sick with traditional leadership? Sick of poor people asking you for money, cars, houses and donations? Are you a victim of burglary? Do you feel neglected by the SAPD? Then I have the perfect candidate for you.

my_picture.png

FC Mayoral Candidate; Nguyen Flores

"On crime in Fort Carson"

My promise

As elected mayor of Fort Carson, the safety of my citizens will be my highest priority. From my home in Red County, I only need to go down south a few miles to see the horrific crime that the SAPD has turned a blind eye to.

my_picture.png

Interestingly, the levels of crime skyrocketed since a certain group of people (who can be located in the east end of Los Santos in places like Idlewood and Ganton) were released from the shackles of slavery. Wasn't life so much more peaceful back then.

My promise to the citizens of Fort Carson is, as a preventative measure, is to prevent undesirable people from settling in the peaceful municipality of Fort Carson. New residents of Fort Carson will need to undergo a screening process. The screening process will include making measurements of possession of passport, vehicle and weapon license, proof of property ownership in Fort Carson and ethnic backgrounds. If the the passport or licenses are found to be absent, then the individual will not be granted access into Fort Carson, furthermore if his/her ethnicity corresponds with those abundant in South-east Los Santos, then he/she will also be denied access into Fort Carson.

COP_KILLA.png

Just like zoo animals, these delinquents were found behind a wire fence. They had just brutally slaughtered this LSPD officer.

Police reform

To ensure the safety of citizens of Fort Carson, I will not be afraid to authorise the FCPD to take drastic action against criminals in the area. I will separate the FCPD from the SAPD, however SAPD will still be permitted to operate in FC if necesarry. If the municipality authority observes a spike in crime in Fort Carson, a state of emergency will be declared. This will allow members of the Fort Carson Police Department to; detain without trial; suspend liberties; and furthermore to deport criminals back to Los Santos if they have been found to break the rules multiple times. The criminal will only be allowed back in Los Santos after 1 week has passed ((1 day IRL)). There will be no room for crime to take place in Fort Carson.

To add; there will also be no place for hooliganism in the Department. Any member of FCPD found to be misconducting themselves in or out of uniform will be punished and any other members of SAPD found in the area misconducting themselves will be reported to their appropriate chief of police.

Nigga.png

Edited by suryanta
changed text colour
  • Like 1