(Buying) Garden House, NRG-500, Bullet, Businesses

Boyko_Gambino

I can't understand you mate :

First Your Buying Everything  which are rar like 3K HP pati & Primer and Selling , Again you Buy them all and sold . Then you Buyed some Expensive Property like Garden , Business and some .. Again Sold all .. And also you sold all your Expensive Vehicles   like NRG , Sultan ..extra when i ask about that you said " Im interested in Gamble ".. and now buying all which your selled .. 

Friend I have Free advice for you :

By doing this like selling & buying the same will result in waste of money becZ no one including me will never sell the stuff for the same amount . They add extra Money then they buyed ..

First, I like to say this message to you personally  but I heard that everyone are doing this same again & again .. so I post this for every one .. Its just an Advice or Request from me to save your money .. Not any Order or anything to be force.. Thank you all..

2 hours ago, Karikala_Cholan said:

I can't understand you mate :

First Your Buying Everything  which are rar like 3K HP pati & Primer and Selling , Again you Buy them all and sold . Then you Buyed some Expensive Property like Garden , Business and some .. Again Sold all .. And also you sold all your Expensive Vehicles   like NRG , Sultan ..extra when i ask about that you said " Im interested in Gamble ".. and now buying all which your selled .. 

Friend I have Free advice for you :

By doing this like selling & buying the same will result in waste of money becZ no one including me will never sell the stuff for the same amount . They add extra Money then they buyed ..

First, I like to say this message to you personally  but I heard that everyone are doing this same again & again .. so I post this for every one .. Its just an Advice or Request from me to save your money .. Not any Order or anything to be force.. Thank you all..

Did I ever ask for your advice

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Karikala_Cholan said:

Free advice ...😘 ... its not compulsory to be follow .. And I'm Old member of Gambino .. People know me in the name of Hari Gambino  .. So i give some words as Old group members , as member of ally , as a friend .. That's it..

U r so annoying with ur stupid fonts and boxes and ur stupid capital letters

• Like 1