Dom Muscles banned by Anonymous

Jose Bandera

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dom Muscles

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    08/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Vehicle hacks?

• Personal comment

hello can someone check this out pls ? I got banned by anonymous the moment i entered a dark red comet that i saw on the street...

Photo link: https://imgur.com/a/tGxj93B

PS: i do have some mods like vehicle speedometer and custom made /dl command

EDIT: I do remember something, im with TCC gang and if you ask them this question they will tell u the answer, when i go to TCC i look at the ground and there is no ground its invisible for me, you can ask the TCC leader (Kurt) , i tried to tell my gang members many times that i cant enter the underground garage because the ground doesnt exist, so probably that comet that i was driving, probably it spawned the other side on the highway because it fell down under the ground (since for me the ground dooesnt exist) and thats why maybe the server thought i was teleporting cars to me and driving them... i have to get my game checked and get a new installation asap, my mods apparently killed my game

Edited by Jose Bandera
Added something

Hello, Dom Muscles!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.