[ BUYING ] Sandking

Baga

23 hours ago, Karikala_Cholan said:

All Out- of -stock vehicles price are reached the max in this Generation .Sandking price like 3M+

Sandking goes for MAXIMUM 2m, your dumbass is trying to make ur friend Lincoln sell it for a higher price.

1 hour ago, b11 said:

Sandking goes for MAXIMUM 2m, your dumbass is trying to make ur friend Lincoln sell it for a higher price.

Rare vehicles has no Max Price, it varies on how many people wants to sell this kind of vehicle and how many people wants to have it. better be careful in commenting such thing as this is not an argument section

14 hours ago, b11 said:

If I like to do that why can't I use DC for that . I just wan to say the fact , when login for the first time there i see an /ad Selling NRG last OFFER 4.5M , after 6month 6M , after 2month 8m , after some days past 10M , the next day SOLD for 11M . And now the minimum price of NRG BO is 15M . The same logic apply to all vehicles .

Edited by Karikala_Cholan