Andre_Accardo banned by Dizzy_Walker

DomenicoC.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Accardo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    07/24/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal modification (Refuse TV)

• Personal comment

Ahh..Some time ago i was banned, and I'm truly sorry that i didn't give you a TV. The reason for doing so is that my computer is very old and it can't properly run programs such as Teamviewer ; Screen-sharing through Discord, and more. I'd like to apologize for my bad behavior that I've showed in my recent ban appeals. And as I've told i don't have the required space for Team-viewer, because the computer is used between me and my brother, it was originally bought for school instead of playing games, hence it can't run nor download such programs. I would never hack, because it ruins the experience of other players and it's not fun to do, because you get unfair advantage and put no skill or hours into the game.

• Yes, I understand that my previous ban was my last and that my ban punishment is very bad, but there is no other community, such as this. I really enjoy playing on this server and talking to the community, I really don't want to leave it. I'm very very sorry for my actions in the past and now. I hope we can make the best out of this and as I said, I'm very sorry.

• If this time it's going to be a '' denied '' I'm not bothering you anymore, my last insistence,sorry.

• - With love from Andre Accardo. 

Edited by DomenicoC.
  • Like 2

Hello, Andre_Accardo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

The comments on your previous appeal were disappointing. Dizzy offered you numerous of options yet you kept coming up with an excuse to back off from a team view check on your PC. You went behind everyone's back trying to be removed off CAC, and it is not how it works, once you're on it, you're on it. Period. 

22-07-2021 20:34:59 - [Andre_Accardo (3)(6034) -> Matthew_Carter (27)(2)] Matthew I have a request,can you please remove me from cac it give me lag and low fps

22-07-2021 20:35:05 - [Matthew_Carter (27)(2) -> Andre_Accardo (3)(6034)] no speak to dizzy

21-07-2021 15:48:54 - [Andre_Accardo (19)(6034) -> Benson_Jefferson (72)(17958)] Tell to matthew.. Hi matthew, can u please remove me from cac it gives me lag and low fps

21-07-2021 15:49:32 - [Andre_Accardo (19)(6034) -> Benson_Jefferson (72)(17958)] I played for 2 years in cac.

21-07-2021 15:49:54 - [Andre_Accardo (19)(6034) -> Benson_Jefferson (72)(17958)] And never used a hack....

As previously said; you were given multiple choices by Dizzy, which stated:

Excuse 1 = No space in PC - I told him to delete some stuff as TV is not that huge.

Excuse 2 = He can't delete cause its brothers PC - I offered a check via discord screenshare, he completly ignored it.

Excuse 3 = Not enough RAM - ???

Excuse 4 = He claims I hate him and that's why I asked for teamviewer - ???

Excuse 5 = Family is calling him - I told him to stay ingame and that I'll wait but he should not log out. He completly ignored it and said see you on forum and logged out.

You're not welcome back. Denied.