Andre_Accardo banned by Dizzy_Walker

DomenicoC.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Accardo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    07/24/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal modification (Refuse TV)

• Personal comment

Hello there,I know I'm annoyed but today you have overdone it with me....I will explain how this happened.So,I have been on the cac for 2 years,I have a bad computer with 2gb ram.Today I was playing and dizy also came into play, and he teleported me directly.He started asking me if I had downloaded ''Cleo'',but i told him ''no''.He was telling me to download Teamview,How the hell do I download that program with 2gb ram PC.He was constantly asking me to delete something from the computer to download TV,I told him that the computer is full of programs,because my older brother uses this computer for his school and not for my games.And meanwhile my family was calling me to eat,and I told him ban me and I will explain everything to you on the forum because I do not have time.So i did /q.

First of all,two days ago i asked matthew if he could remove my cac because on my computer it created lag and low fps.If you do not believe me you can ask him.

But I have been playing with cac for 2 years and I am upset about this now.I know you do not trust me but in the previous application I made a promise.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Andre_Accardo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager
22-07-2021 20:34:59 - [Andre_Accardo (3)(6034) -> Matthew_Carter (27)(2)] Matthew I have a request,can you please remove me from cac it give me lag and low fps
22-07-2021 20:35:05 - [Matthew_Carter (27)(2) -> Andre_Accardo (3)(6034)] no speak to dizzy

what's the point of mentioning that you PM'd me?

It makes sense..Why should I ask you about removing my cac and then next day use hacks.

1 hour ago, LocMax said:
22-07-2021 20:34:59 - [Andre_Accardo (3)(6034) -> Matthew_Carter (27)(2)] Matthew I have a request,can you please remove me from cac it give me lag and low fps
22-07-2021 20:35:05 - [Matthew_Carter (27)(2) -> Andre_Accardo (3)(6034)] no speak to dizzy

what's the point of mentioning that you PM'd me?

Edited by DomenicoC.