⚠️ YACHT PARTY + ABOUT THE BEACH PARTY || WIN A VORTEX⚠️

BEACH PARTY

WE BROKE ALL RECORDS. 

We're going big, bigger and bigger by each party! The party on the beach was a record breaker and the best thing I and probably most of you have been part of so far. We got the bar busy ALL NIGHT and the dance floor was just filled with people. It was so hard to choose a winner for the ONLY armored Hotknife around.

Almost all the people that showed up were there to have a good time and not to win and that's what I'm aiming for. We've seen people get so drunk they pass out, we've seen slutty girls, we've seen party beasts that were there to dance and be one with the music and the DJ, we've seen it all and that was AMAZING! Just remember, we're going bigger and bigger.

VALENTINO THE KING OF PARTIES!!

Spoiler

gallery26.png

gallery30.png

YACHT PARTY

WE CONTINUE TO BREAK RECORDS. 

I worked my ass of for the upcoming party. You'll all have a big, big surprise. You've never seen something like this, EVER! If you thought the last party was unique, wait and see for what we've got going on now. Not only the location and the party will be unique, but the prize as well.

I will be giving away the FIRST and ONLY VORTEX in the whole state to the person that will -just like the last party- have the best roleplay. The one with the best combination of roleplay, skin, emotes, enthusiasm (overall good party participant) will get to win this one. You get to decide what you will do with your character, we just want to see everyone having a good time.

WHERE, WHEN?

+ Location: Verona Beach Pier, Los Santos

+ Date: 22/07/2021

+ Time: 20:30 CET

RULES

+ Roleplay is the priority

+ No shooting, aiming, trolling and such

+ No asslicking me (a lot of people were doing that last time)

+ You must understand that this is a party, and you're meant to first and foremost have a good time and enjoy

Shoutout to Darko Washington for being the best bartender I've ever seen and a loyal and trustworthy dude! The parties wouldn't be the same quality without him!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you just come to watch, you won't be considered for the prize.

You have to participate in the party to win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brian Kim said:

Requesting to make the time more sooner as I can't attend events.

If possible :)

I'm going to spoil the next party, buuuut the next party will be a chill one, nothing major, just to chill. 
In 2 weeks from now, I think I'm gonna do another one of these special parties where we can work out a time for you to come as well, sir. 
Obviously this doesn't mean that you can not visit any of my other parties. 
Everyone is welcomed.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...