Roberto Makaveli banned by Dizzy Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Roberto Makaveli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Can you elaborate on what was the encouragement to begin ban evading? From what we've seen before, you were requesting a ban and your intention was just to ban evade.

What was the point in wanting a ban if you were playing fine before, and what made you want to ban evade despite claiming to have no interest in the server anymore? Was it seen as a "fun" activity as it was entertained before by certain individuals?

Edited by Daniel Campbell
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Daniel Campbell said:

Would also be appreciated if you wrote a personal letter of apology to each of the people of whom had their images leaked, after all - that is the reason you are community banned.

I have already done that before the appeal for two of these guys, the people that i have shared their pictures were Enes Soprano, Weston Lockeheed and Eduardo Santos.
The only one left is Eduardo since his DMs are closed on discord and i can't send him a friend request.
I'll be glad to send the him the letter as well.

Edited by Roberto Makaveli (ban appeal)
N/A
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't care about my pictures being shared, I put them up to Social Media already means I am not being secretive about it. But even with me forgiving you there still remains a decision from Enes. Enes is not forgiving you like me or Weston did. I have to inform you till Enes does not feel fine with the action or forgive those we won't be able to unban you.