Lester_Mendez banned by Anonymous

Daas_Lidev

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lester_Mendez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    07/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    TS Dm

• Personal comment

Admin Please Unban me My Friend shot first then i just helped him and that newbie said cops that they awere kidnapping me and i ll not do any dm or make any sit please give me last chance i ll do changes in my rp.

Hello, Lester_Mendez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello there Lester, I'll be handling your unban appeal. That is your fourth permament ban. You were already given 3 chances, but as I can see; you couldn't learn from your mistakes. Also due to ban consequences, you don't have any other chance. So, why shall we trust you and give an another chance? Reply below within 48 hours, otherwise your appeal will be denied.

Thanks Mikey for replying my appeal. I want the last chance the last only I ll not do mistakes no dm no rule break i ll play fairly and if I do any rule break you can ban me, Trust me i ll play fairly now I have no other games to play and I m in Valrise for so long I dont want to loose my account also, If i do Rulebreak again surely Ban me and I'll not do unban appeal again. I m very thankful that Valrise Admin Team gave me that much chances and now all I want is 1 Chance Only you will see me playing Fairly and no RuleBreak.