Kaydoee_Anderson banned by Daniel_Campbell

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kaydoee_Anderson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    05/09/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    he said i had illegal modifications

• Personal comment

So i made A Ban Appeal may 9th but it was denied and i didn't even get to talk about what happen and there was no proof.and someone said if I'm not admitting to it the ban is valid, does that mean i have to say i did have illegal medications, but i never did have them?

Hello, Kaydoee_Anderson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

No need to play around and think we're stupid, there's sufficient evidence to back up the ban that was issued on you. You were clearly using illegal modifications and you're denying it here. I'm giving you a final chance to come clean, otherwise I must deny this appeal.

• Like 1

Ok I Had In Illegal Modification And I Had NO Business Using It in the first place but you might not think i need a 2nd chance but i thin everyone deserve 1. I'm very sorry I just wanna join the server back and do things the right way and change my actions, and make things better then before.

i had it for a good week and used it because someone did say you wouldn't get in trouble for it but i shoulda known before listening to that person. I also feel like it help me with aiming.its was an auto shoot modifications 

Edited by Kaydoee_Anderson

You will be given another chance to play on Valrise, next time won't be this easy for you to get unbanned. You will be forced to play with CAC and 50% of your networth will be removed from you. I suggest you play according to the rules to avoid any future bans.

To be unbanned shortly.