Tommy_Corzetti banned by Eduardo_Santos

Solis

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tommy_Corzetti

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/06/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiple breach of rules then promoting them on youtube as veteran player. Management mutual decision

• Personal comment

I was banned for multiple breach of rules which I havent done recently, I was inactive for 7 months prolly joined 10 hours the last 7 months, the only wrong this that I did is carsurfing, Eduardo took screenshots of my montage there and obviously we cut the videos, he took screenshot of me not leaving the area after killing ballas and shooting cops directly but what happened is that Billy was stuck down there fighting cops, and since I'm one of the group members I had to give a hand.

Billy's video:

About carsurfing I understand the magnitude of my actions that lead me here once again, I did not wish to cause any harm or damage the server. I was misinformed about the surfing patriot situation however thats still all on me and my fault. I simply apologise and wish to returm to the server with new energy.

Edited by Solis
  • Like 1

Hello, Tommy_Corzetti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

You are server banned, not community banned. You are free to play other servers from our community. Regarding SAMP it's being told already in earlier appeals it's a no to the unban, reasons being already given previously.