[07/22/21]Ethan_Herrera banned by Simon_Riley

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ethan_Herrera

• Which staff member banned you?
    Simon_Riley

• When did you get banned?
    07/07/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    /q to avoid robbery + no gun fear

• Personal comment

I got banned because i accidentally /q without knowing i am even getting robbed. I was on the process of clearing my punishment history too, Pacho was assisting me and mentally helping me. In my personal opinion i didn't actually and honestly deserve a full ban, i could atleast receive a temp ban. I sincerely apologize for this mistake.

Edited by Daniel Campbell
  • Like 3
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, Ethan_Herrera!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You accidentally quit? So your saying you didn't know there were robbing you and told me in game, that you were going to tdm with your friends and quit the game. Which is a rule break!

Also about the 2nd report, which happened at the shacks. Cops found you cooking heroin, they aim at you but you run behind the shacks and shoot them both down. While you should either be complying with them or roleplay gun fear.

10 hours ago, Simon Riley said:

You accidentally quit? So your saying you didn't know there were robbing you and told me in game, that you were going to tdm with your friends and quit the game. Which is a rule break!

Also about the 2nd report, which happened at the shacks. Cops found you cooking heroin, they aim at you but you run behind the shacks and shoot them both down. While you should either be complying with them or roleplay gun fear.

Ser, my walkie-talkie was full, i literally told to the guys let's go TDM and as i was about to /q people told me to handsup and i had no idea.

I mean, everybody has done that, first and second let's not mention the cop was afk most of the time so i could easily hide and then start shooting ser. I am not one of the guys that use cheats or abuse scripts and gets second chances.

1 hour ago, Simon Riley said:

Well you can't just go rambo on 2 cops. Your out numbered, out gunned, plus their aiming at you. It's not the other way around.

not like everyone else does it. I mean i did hide atleast i didn't rush, my mistake anyway fine ser.

Edited by Anthony_Saylor
Expanding

• Simon_Riley changed the title to [07/22/21]Ethan_Herrera banned by Simon_Riley
  • Simon_Riley locked this topic
  • Proxus locked this topic