Sundance SPagerolli banned by Eduardo Santos again

xan

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sundance SPagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos again

• When did you get banned?
    07/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    YOU SPAGS NEVER CHANGE FUCK OFF

• Personal comment

so this guy was at idlewood and we thought it would be funny if we brought him with us but he kept ignoring us and going near the PD(pic 4)

unknown.png

This is the cop that started all of this  whom /q'd to avoid being robbed

unknown.png

unknown.png

and he wanted to arrest us at idlewood for whatever reason but when jessy went near him he just said go away

unknown.png

and this is him after we go back after getting armour knowing vaja hates us already he wnats to kill us, using the BOLO i had on me and jsse to his advantage bolo.png

unknown.png

this is him aiming his gun which alone can be enough for anyone to kill him, BUT theres another one

unknown.png

britney grey requesting backup so it's not an ordinary routine to just pull people over

unknown.png

video of him spraying Lester and me getting banned

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Sundance SPagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

That was a routine traffic stop for speeding you hid the chat logs but I still have them, so we both know what reason you were pulled over for. Lester started punching that newbie for saying you people tried to rob him earlier. He got sprayed which is non-lethal way to push him back. Then you step out and this is what happened:

04-07-2021 05:01:41 - Lester_Mendez (1)(20089): /w 15 fuck him if u have guts bro xD
04-07-2021 05:01:45 - Sundance_Spagerolli (15)(66993): /me takes out a knife and cuts a Vaja a new cut

What for cause you were pulled over, you are a pathetic piece of shit, who I regret giving a chance, you can leave this server, we had enough of your bullshit, you were told clearly one instance of DM is full ban which is what happened. This is your 4th ban, so no one is going to unban you. Denied.
  • Like 1