[EVENT] - The Best Character Story

Devitt

Hello Valrisers! 

Those who know me, know that I really like writing character stories, as I have noticed recently quite a few people started following a trend and creating their own stories LOVELY!

Now, since we are still in our Birthday month I decided to pull up one more event up off my sleeve! 

Announcing the first character competition - the best character story will win - 750,000$

Requirements:

The story has to be written by you - no copying of other stories from other servers/players.

The story must NOT be based on anyone IRL or a TV/Film/Book character.

The story must be written FOR THE EVENT - your previous stories won't count, sorry you'll have to push your brains for this one :)

No word limits BUT - Please make sure it's not short (two sentences ain't a character story), nor to loooooong, I can't be reading any books ^^

Only one story per person.

The story must be REALISTIC - No superhumans, dogs, angels etc.

(THE STORY DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BASED ON A CRIMINAL, YOU CAN BE A BUSINESS(WO)MAN, PD OFFICER, FIREFIGHTER, HOBBO etc.) 

How to sign up:

You post your story here - https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/forum/277-ic-character-stories/ in a new topic

After that you reply on this topic with a link leading to your character story.

END DATE - 29th of June

I will choose the winner in the same week.

NOTE: There is no wrong way of writing a character story - RP pics, simple text, combination of both, the more you write the better you'll get. The more realism you have in the story the better everyone have + and - remember. Good luck and have fun!

• Like 5

On 6/29/2021 at 3:17 PM, Renisal said:

Here we go.

Mr Renisal, you are the winnnnnner!! Congratulations! Drop me your bank account on Discord - Pete#1045

All 3 stories were awesome! Keep up with developing your characters.

• Like 1