Oscar Florence banned by Moncho

Oscar

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Oscar Florence

• Which staff member banned you?
    Moncho

• When did you get banned?
    06/05/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Leaking staff chat and refusing to comply with management

• Personal comment

The reply is based on James' comment. I really don't understand what do you want me to reply saying? I have already spoken to moncho and if I knew who it was I would have told you it's not like I care about anyone, I only care about me getting unbanned.

You are simply asking me to throw an accusation on anyone so I can get unbanned, how am I supposed to know who it was?

Hello, Oscar Florence!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

You went to lie multiple times to different managers / admins about this. It's time you come up with the truth. And that means you provide us an image of who said the specific thing and where it was said.

20 minutes ago, LocMax said:

You went to lie multiple times to different managers / admins about this. It's time you come up with the truth. And that means you provide us an image of who said the specific thing and where it was said.

It was said in a group chat and I was kicked from the group chat once I got banned, I've explained to Moncho like 50 times that I do not even know who it was because he wasn't even using his real discord account.

I wouldn't really care about him being demoted or not, like why would I post a ban appeal twice if I really wasn't innocent and I don't know who it was? I care about myself the most; I know it is hard to believe my story but it does make sense and I still wonder what it had to do with me?

• Community Manager

I'll unban you despite the multiple attempts of twisting the story to different managers in the process. Just remember that next time you or anybody else in the server chooses to protect somebody who is leaking information from the staff, it will result in a permanent ban.