Dule

• What is your Discord account?
    Dule#0019

• When did you get banned?
    01/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Spamming my mass DM video

• Personal comment

Been a long time and i'm sorry for what i did. I've been unbanned on the server since but I'm still banned on discord.

Hello, Dule#0019!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

What do you have to say on my reply on your last request?

And how do you think you even deserve a chance in our discord while you also directly ruined your chance in the mass unban?

• Community Owner
9 hours ago, Dule said:

wasn't unbanned in the mass unban

You are correct, my mistake. Does not change my point that you ruined your chance all by yourself.

9 hours ago, Dule said:

i dont care your server is actual ass

Good, that makes the choice easy here. Denied indefinitely.