4th anniversary πŸŽ‰ and mass unban πŸ”‘

Mikro

• Community Owner

topic_logo_red.png

Β 

Β 

Lovely Community Members,

Β 

Yet another year has passed! For a lot of you this was a weird year in real life and I truly hope you all have been safe. The community kept steady and we have been able to support ourselves. I am very glad we are still here and super active. Thanks to all players and donators for helping build this!

Β 

To continue the tradition, the SA:MP management has decided to once again do a mass unban. As of now a total of 577 players have been given another chance. Use this opportunity wisely! Read more about this at the end of this post.

Β 

In the past year we have had various things happening. We did put quite some of our effort in a project which ultimately failed. But even now I am still glad we tried to get it to work out. This does show what we can pull off as a community!

Β 

Most of you already know what our current project is, which is getting very close to a release. Sadly we have not been able to give more concrete details as part of our birthday. However I am happy to announce that our FiveM trailer is nearly ready to be revealed! Keep tuned for more...

Β 

Lets work together for yetttt another exciting year!

Β 

Best regards,

Mikro & the community management team

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Mass unban

As is tradition, this years birthday is also featuring a mass unban. Just like always, not everyone is included. If you find yourself not unbanned, I am sorry, but you did not receive this extra chance. The following rough criteria were applied and are non-discussable.

Β 

Β - Last ban happened over a month ago at least.

Β - Last ban was not for excessive behavior, aimbot, ban evading, etc.

Β - Should not have had more as 4 bans in total.

Β - If the last ban was hacking related AND you were unbanned, you are forced on CAC.

Β 

Are you unbanned?

If you did pass the criteria, congratulations! You have received this one time free "get-out-of-jail" card. This gives you the chance to reconnect with friends in-game and come to the last of our birthday events. However, do not get too excited, you will be on a tight leash. Your punishment history is not forgotten and will be taken into account when you do decide to rulebreak. Use this chance wisely!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Dexter locked this topic