Bobby Socks banned by Zac_Hernandez

Gyaldemsuga

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Bobby Socks!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were given a chance for a lesser punishment, instead you left the server to avoid the punishment, hence Enes requested for your ban. Those are two separate rulebreaks merged into one punishment, I see that as a valid ban given your awful punishment record. Moving forward from your last appeal, Enes had made you wait for just two weeks with that kind of record and you requested to close the appeal. Now tell me, what does not make sense? Are you here this time willing to be unbanned and face your mistakes or you're just going to show us your attitude again?

Edited by Zac

11 hours ago, Zac said:

You were given a chance for a lesser punishment, instead you left the server to avoid the punishment, hence Enes requested for your ban. Those are two separate rulebreaks merged into one punishment, I see that as a valid ban given your awful punishment record. Moving forward from your last appeal, Enes had made you wait for just two weeks with that kind of record and you requested to close the appeal. Now tell me, what does not make sense? Are you here this time willing to be unbanned and face your mistakes or you're just going to show us your attitude again?

ok i accept my mistakes, but isnt there a way to admin jail offline players?

That isn't the case here, you did a severe case of a rulebreak then when an administrator decided to hand you out a punishment you evaded by leaving the server. As I said thats another rulebreak,

ref:

06. PUNISHMENT EVASION

Punishment evasion is the act of attempting to evade a punishment that is about to, or has been given to you. It is not allowed.

[#02] John Doe gets questioned about why did he deathmatch Jane Doe, and then quits the game to avoid possible punishment for his actions.

Minimal punishment:

• Permanent ban.

I mean you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand this rule.

Now with that explained, lets put that aside. Tell me, why and how should we trust you that you won't commit any of these past rulebreaks you've committed before? 

Edited by Zac