Tommy_Corzetti banned by Eduardo_Santos

Solis

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Tommy_Corzetti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Any response would be appreciated, it's too weak taking cut videos and ban me for them as a proof, I never was reported IG or on forums, I don't have punishments plus most of the clips I uploaded on the video you took SS from was in October last year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking rules in October or today makes no difference, you are a veteran player, you should play by rules for the least. But how will you know rules when you login once a while just to turf or just shoot cops for "content". You can stay banned for we least care, you already have seen the screenshots, as they were shared to you. Your group members also confirmed they asked you to leave the GS9 sit but you kept shooting cops cause you are a trigger happy person and did not leave so they drove away. These clips were just some of them and still enough to put you away for good. Considering your history with our server this is your 5th permanent ban, you should not be even here post 4th but you got lucky seems. 

On 6/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, Solis said:

I don't have punishments

Permanently banned for I hope you remember Spawning RPG cause you can't afford to loose to cops.
Permanently banned for Script abuse to farm money and levels.
Permanently banned for refusal of Roleplay.
Permanently banned for Quitting to avoid seizure from cops.
Temporary ban for PM backup.
Temporary ban for DM in admin sit.
Temporary ban for quitting mid RP.
Weapon ban for DM.
4 warns for DM/RDM/Poor reasons to shoot.
2 admin jails for random aid and poor rp.
multiple silences/mute for being toxic.

This is not "I don't have punishments", you showed you are not meant to change, you might be inactive these days, that is not my headache or least worries, if you play here play by our rules, but you login once a while breach rules while playing and quit for months and weeks. We have had enough of that, I hope you got your answer you are not welcomed here anymore.

• Like 1