[19/06/21] Tahj_Vendetta banned by Arslan_Carter

TahjV

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tahj_Vendetta

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arslan_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    05/05/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    He said Failure to comply but i think he just hates me

• Personal comment

Well I am a very dangerous man Ic'ly FBi was after me for some reason and they got mad when I was escaping and decided to use Admin power to freeze me saying am showing no gun fear when I already called my backup and I am trying to escape them, I had more than one encounters with FBI whenever they try to capture I don't know what they want so I defend myself no bandit in the world would let FBI catch them if they fully loaded and doing hella illegal stuff on the top tier I am hard Of course i'll go hard i'll prefer to die than spend my rest of my life behind bars with FBI, They tazed me the taze effect wore off only 2 persons was standing over me none had guns out and some my backup started to come so I got up and opened fire they moved clearless and then ban me for reacting like a real bandit, they had enough time to cuff me but they wasted time not my fault the person was slow rper or noobish FBI is more clean than this but I got banned? smh, I think this is something personal and I didn't deserve the perm ban because it's petty I can clearly see FBI Mad they didn't capture me as easy as they thought.

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

Hello, Tahj_Vendetta!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your ban reason: Veteran player, open disregard for the rules, failing to comply with RP

1. You were surrounded from all directions with your car blocked from front and back. 

2. You had 5 federal agents aiming at you who were armed to the teeth for that very reason as you say "top tier" criminal.

3. You did not comply and tried to escape with your armoured Huntley but it was destroyed due to 5 people shooting it at one time. 

4. You saw no other choice and exited and started to shoot. 

5. At this point I froze you and said you cannot behave like this when you're so heavily overpowered in a 5v1 with FBI agents with max weapons and armour.  

6. One of the agents roleplayed cuffing you but you did not respond 

Spoiler

05-06-2021 14:18:26 - [me] Mask_72899 (Ella_Lloyd (83)(72234)): takes a pair of handcuffs from her dutybelt
05-06-2021 14:18:31 - [me] Mask_72899 (Ella_Lloyd (83)(72234)): cuffs the guy
05-06-2021 14:18:39 - [b] Mask_72899 (Ella_Lloyd (83)(72234)): handsup

7. When the taser affect finished you got up and shot Ella with M4 and began to run ignoring her RP.
8. You began to RP once you realised you could use the shootout to evade any interaction with FBI. 
Spoiler

05-06-2021 14:19:20 - [me] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): coughs out alot of blood.
05-06-2021 14:19:37 - [do] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): I would be loosing alot of blood.
05-06-2021 14:20:44 - [do] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): I would be loosing alot of blood due to the amount of bullet wounds.

9. When asked why you didn't roleplay gun fear, your reaction:
Spoiler

05-06-2021 14:16:57 - [s] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): HOw about you fuck off motherfucker
05-06-2021 14:17:06 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): wtf
05-06-2021 14:17:30 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): nice
05-06-2021 14:17:31 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): abuse
05-06-2021 14:17:37 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): Let me run
05-06-2021 14:17:40 - [b] Mask_72899 (Ella_Lloyd (83)(72234)): no gunfear?
05-06-2021 14:17:41 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): pussy
05-06-2021 14:17:43 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): No
05-06-2021 14:17:45 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): i don't fear
05-06-2021 14:17:53 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): no
05-06-2021 14:17:56 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): Fear what|
05-06-2021 14:18:03 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): this how you catch me pussy
05-06-2021 14:18:08 - [b] Tahj_Vendetta (30)(21983): ahahahah

10. Adding to all the above, you were temporary banned for poor roleplay not too long ago. 

Spoiler

image.png.48e668658088118bb1861520a7906254.png

You are a level 26 veteran player who should know the rules inside out especially such a common and basic rule. Your clear disregard for the rules probably with the perspective that you'll get a small warning is not acceptable. You did not just break one rule but several. You deserved a ban because you have no remorse and still claim you are in the right when you know full well that the rules say otherwise. 

Until you acknowledge the rules, understand them and apologise for your actions, you will not be unbanned. 

Edited by Ajax
  • Like 2

Okay ye I got heated with my response ye ye
Well I think what you are trying to say is that I should of just complied with you so my life remains but as a bandit once I have the choice to shoot i'd prefer to try to kill at least an agent before I die Ic'ly I don't know what FBI had on me it could be something that would take me away for life so surrendering is not an option, in that case i'd prefer a bullet I made up my mind to die that's why I started shooting which you might think is dumb but it's a Criminal life can't expect better.
And with the Agent cuffing me I didn't see her Rp when she did /me cuffs the guy, because the taser effect wore off at the same time and my character was standing so I begun to shoot yes because if she did /cuff It wouldn't be because I already gave up, as I know once your tased you can't refused cuffs so I was expecting to already be in cuffs.
I can't remember what that Poor Rp was tbh I guess it was some misunderstanding I mean I get into alot of misunderstandings.
I didn't expect this to end like this in your eyes I am clearly wrong but for the sake of how the rules are set I can't blame anyone but myself it's like they are set for you guys to always win but I guess sometimes you gotta loose to win so I apologize for this bullshit I did, no one is perfect afterall so yea understood I mean no harm.

• Community Manager

You're not a first time offender. Last time you were being arrested at Blueberry, you jumped with a vehicle into the lake, and then disconnected (force crashed). Remember? Yeah. Seems like you have issues with losing situations. You violated multiple rules here: opened fire after being cuffed, and showed lack of gun fear towards outpowering force. I guess it's time for you to learn when you have to accept loss and when you have the option to fight.

Additionally, I have to say, even more pathetic is the fact how you filed a staff report on the banning staff member, whilst you were clearly in the wrong. Typical symptom of a Karen. Congratulations.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, TahjV said:

Well I think what you are trying to say is that I should of just complied with you so my life remains but as a bandit once I have the choice to shoot i'd prefer to try to kill at least an agent before I die Ic'ly I don't know what FBI had on me it could be something that would take me away for life so surrendering is not an option, in that case i'd prefer a bullet I made up my mind to die that's why I started shooting which you might think is dumb but it's a Criminal life can't expect better.

Translation: I did not want to get caught by FBI and preferred to be killed so my assets remained intact. The problem with your bandit analogy is that once a bandit dies, he or she loses everything. You on the other hand respawn as if nothing ever happen and are back driving a Huntley with full armour and guns 30 seconds later. 

And with the Agent cuffing me I didn't see her Rp when she did /me cuffs the guy, because the taser effect wore off at the same time and my character was standing so I begun to shoot yes because if she did /cuff It wouldn't be because I already gave up, as I know once your tased you can't refused cuffs so I was expecting to already be in cuffs.

Lie. 

I can't remember what that Poor Rp was tbh I guess it was some misunderstanding I mean I get into alot of misunderstandings.

This isn't one. You've used the misunderstanding card one too many times. 

I didn't expect this to end like this in your eyes I am clearly wrong but for the sake of how the rules are set I can't blame anyone but myself it's like they are set for you guys to always win but I guess sometimes you gotta loose to win so I apologize for this bullshit I did, no one is perfect afterall so yea understood I mean no harm.

How are they set for FBI to always win. Isn't it you who claims that the FBI has been after you for a very long time but wasn't able to apprehend you? If it was that easy, they wouldn't spend weeks or months collecting evidence before making a move. 

Do you understand fully what you did wrong? if yes, if this was to be repeated, how would you handle it? 

Edited by Ajax

Yea I understand I guess it's time to step shit up cause this problem will occur again since it's Bandits Vs FBI situation and I am at the point of loosing cause you guys are onto me and one day you will capture me because even the biggest and baddest most feared and dangerous drug dealers/gang leaders etc irl are captured by the law and you have a very good point too if I really die I'll still lost because I won't have anything left. So yeah I won't want anything like this happening again, in my head it's like I must always win I mean who would want to loose? lol but I can't always win that's where I am wrong I am truly sorry for my actions I can be very stubborn at times I didn't mean for it to end like this.
If anything like this happens again I won't repeat my actions I promise, Not saying it would be easier tho xD just means I won't be a pain in the ass.

Edited by TahjV

• Ajax changed the title to [19/06/21] Tahj_Vendetta banned by Arslan_Carter
  • Ajax locked and unlocked this topic
  • Ajax locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...