VALRISE AWARDS - 2021 EDITION / OPENING BIRTHDAY MONTH

Mikro

• Community Owner

bday_main_stuff.png

academy_awards_PNG53.png.831bf3c3b8253143c9855ffc97681d1b.png

VALRISE AWARDS, 2021 EDITION

To kick off our birthday month, we have opened the votes for the Valrise Awards 2021! This is the start of a month full with competitions and events. Finally on our 4th birthday 21 June we will celebrate Valrise and announce the winners. The first event will be tomorrow which is a D-Day hosted by our amazing Community Manager LocMax!

What are these awards?

These awards are a public vote on players and groups to see who scares best in various categories and specific awards. Take this with a pinch of salt, it is not all serious. Vote on the player or group which you think deserves to have a tiny bit of recognition.

How does this work?

Simply go to the page linked below and cast your vote. The rules of the vote are written there. Chip will let you know through an error balloon if you are not eligible to vote. Read the page carefully, you can only vote once!!

Where to vote?

Vote directly on this page (click it):

https://panel-rpg.valrisegaming.com/awards

When is the voting deadline?

You can vote till the 18th of June. After that the voting will automatically close and we will start counting the votes. Be sure to vote in time!

When will we know the results?

On our birthday we will have a birthday ceremony to end this small month full of activities. During this ceremony all the winners will be announced. But that is not all! We will also announce the winners of a few special categories on which you cannot vote. More exact information about the birthday ceremony will follow later.

• Like 4

• Mikro featured this topic
  • Community Owner
6 minutes ago, gupta_jee said:

add SAFD section too in voting 🥺

Bit late, but I give you this one! It has been added as a bonus question!

Guest Randall

The Awards of the Community is something very unique and important, good luck to every player, group and Staff member.

Never forget that even if you don't win an award, you are important to the community, you play your role and no matter what your role is, you contribute in some way. 
This is how this community is formed, from people that play different roles. And here, we have everything you can think of.

I was inactive this year and I no longer actively play SA:MP, so I will not vote, however I wish you best of luck and don't forget what I said above!

Ah, lets hope people actually vote for deserving people and not friendships. Nevertheless, glad to have been part of  this community for the past 4 years.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 'Wes said:

Ah, lets hope people actually vote for deserving people and not friendships. Nevertheless, glad to have been part of  this community for the past 4 years.

Too late, people already did so

On 6/4/2021 at 11:18 PM, Randall said:

Never forget that even if you don't win an award, you are important to the community, you play your role and no matter what your role is, you contribute in some way.

On 6/5/2021 at 4:10 PM, 'Wes said:

lets hope people actually vote for deserving people and not friendships.

• Dylan unfeatured this topic
  • Sauron locked this topic