[15/06/21] - Jarius Orlando banned by Dejuan Walker

Menace

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jarius Orlando

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dejuan Walker

• When did you get banned?
    12/13/1901

• What is the ban reason?
    Wallhacks/Hacks

• Personal comment

Since it seems  my response was not Well enough, I guess Ill have to come overall honest to the staff team and valrise.

Hello fellow staff team of valrise, I have been banned recently by Your manger Dizzy for hacks this is well true  and I wont deny it at all what I came here to say is Im sorry for all the problems ive caused with my toxicity in the server The reason i was so Toxic was because of my Anger Issues and the hard feeling of being targeted by the staff team and  a bias towards me which is what caused me to be overally toxic I also will send out this Apology to all the server players, I Menace Am sorry for all the toxicity that i have done in the server Especially towards People like Joaquin Dizzy And the Carters and members of NBA which I was cruel to sometimes calling them retards and faggots alot of the times, sometimes even slurring them out as a joke in our walkie talkie, For the hacking If im being honest I was playing clean till these last couple months I think the last 2 months? I have deleted the hacks from my cleo folder, the only hacks I USED were Wallhacks and it was because i was bored and wanted to gain an advantage to DM players in the server I hope you can take my apology into consideration and forgive me for what I've done this last year and 1/4.-Menace.

• Edit: Reason you should trust me, Ive been overall clean player since then and can show you my cleo folder has NO hacks for valrise((such as aimbot and other hacks that could give me an advantage)) If im being real to you I was only using the hacks out of bordem but im not using them anymore for the longest i was one of the cleanest players((alongside being called a haxor once then and there by mad keeds))  Ill be on cac till you say so.

Edited by Jаmes
Needed to add something.
  • Like 1

Hello, Jarius Orlando!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Dexter locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to [15/06/21] - Jarius Orlando banned by Dejuan Walker
  • 2 weeks later...

You will be given a chance to improve but.. any toxic behaviour from now on can lead to a permanent ban.

Beside that you will be forced on CAC due the usage of hacks beffore.

Goodluck.