[SAPD︱#324] ▸ Ed C. Davis

Heats

Last time I had a meeting with the Vice Governor regarding the financial stability of the department, but this time I had a meeting with the Governor.

z9GEpux.png

shJA3UE.png

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

Today a worried Volunteer came forward regarding his previous service in the department. He was worried that he didn't qualify to reinstate. So I ran a quick check.

GqyMMkT.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

Today I spend the day with Detective Grey, we encourtered numerous situations. Starting off with a shootout and onwards to a search warrant. You can see the department holds a lot of adventures in the schedule daily.

35F7FUY.png

YlTEMXi.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 4

We were on patrol when we noticed a young gentleman laying unconscious on the ground, we immediately came into action to support the young gent. Once the paramedics arrived we took care of him and got him back conscious. He, was later on, got transported to a hospital for a check-up.

wsw1EeI.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 3

Nice Edits Man!!!

984172549_Screenshot2023-04-12.png.f30c4f3511095cec0f0e4504b7a516e4.png

"Shawn Montrell aka Famboy"

Edited by MullahHafiz
  • Thanks 1

Not a succesfull day today, Captain Kowalski and Deputy Chief of Police Ed C. Davis had to deploy with SWAT in order to take care of an active carbomb. That didn't go as planned since the jammer didn't work properly and the suspect still managed to detonate the carbomb, this left the duo on the ground, but luckily they had mobile cover from the SWAT's water tank. Due to the quick response from the emergency services they were taken care off.

Lutw2or.png

8qb3zmt.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

Detective Grey came to me at the offices to get a warrant approved, I took a look at it and signed it. It is crazy to see that explosives are so common in this state.

1.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've observed a great checkpoint today that our officers have assembled. As soon as I got there a suspect was arrested for a murder charge.

VypZeoP.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today we responded to a call where a medic got attacked by an knife. The suspect got transferred to the mental institution.

mXHDTKj.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

• Like 1

Today we were dispatched for a 207 in progress, SEB was the first responder on the scene and enlightened me about what was going on. I quickly set up our team, so all of us were prepared. We managed to secure the hostage in critical condition, but we quickly evacuated him to ASGH where medics were waiting for us with a stretcher to rush him to the emergency room. The operation was done as planned and the involved ones were neutralized/arrested.

VVHs2Ky.jpg

Kr9nye5.png

uwcMtHQ.jpg

aVeU0Q3.jpg

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

kY2SYIy.png

ⅠⅠ | 2023:

June 13th, 2023. He was congratulated by his staff for reaching the position of the Chief of Police. He has come a long way to reach this position and on his way, he surpassed many challenges and completed many goals he wanted to achieve. He will continue to serve the state and will maintain to develop the department.

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

Edited by Heats
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A call was made on the departmental radio by a firefighter regarding a situation in the prison. We went there with a team to check it out.

zZZH69O.png

88VSOQE.png

shJA3UE.png

ED C. DAVIS

• Raddie locked this topic