[SAPD︱#324] ▸ Ed C. Davis

Heats

Pff-... had a very busy day today. Not only me but Officer Elias Knight and Miss Kira Nakazato too. (( @Nicolas_Cage / @Kira )) We were super busy with scene's all over Idlewood, from collecting data to getting samples. I'm so glad that I'm part of this, anyways back to the point. We had an very rare scene today that we arrived to investigate. That involved bombing... Miss Kira found shards on the victims body that already rang bells for us. It's very rare to come across this type of investigation and sadly there was more than enough victims. Second victim on the scene was struck by an bombing too. We are very sad of seeing this being able to happen in one of the most populated suburbs of Los Santos, we tried our best to collect data and possible DNA. And yes- we found some.

((Not the pictures from the Idlewood scene.))

Ir3YXS3.jpg

sSzbzJe.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Los Santos Police Department.

Edited by Ed
  • Like 5

Patrol with the SWAT team, becayse there was multiple calls that there will be a /gang/ fight going on.

iXluDno.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

First operation, on my right SWAT MEDIC - Zac Hernandez. ( @Zac )

6enpbMa.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

Crazy day today! We've had an wonderfull felony stop today. I'm proud of all the volunteers that did their best and listened to our commands. And I'm proud of Senior Trooper Miles Berrywood too. (( @Leonardo Palmieri)) He did very well giving the suspects verbal commands and leading the unit. Props to every police cruiser driver too, we've setup an great V-Shape for a felony stop and multiple cars behind for support to stop the car incase the suspect flee. This went butter smooth, let's keep it up lads!

DIRxOfu.jpeg

qFUSpzp.jpeg

1SWS0Sk.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Heats
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Leonardo Palmieri said:

PD is improving and people will notice that soon, keep it up with the good work you're doing Ed ❤️

Love that kind of attitude. Show 'em PD aint about retards.

• Like 2

No one could respond so we needed to take immediate leadership. We got an call from an civilian that got hit and run - once we arrived on the scene we discovered the civilians car being flipped over and burning, in assistance of Officer Berrywood and Officer Salieri we've broken the civilians windows to drag him out of it, once we noticed car oil leaking we responded quickly didn't matter what actions we needed to take but we've pulled the person A.S.A.P out of the car no matter what, it caused more wounds but better than being blown up in pieces. Once we got to safety we've called for the Fire Department and Emergency lines to come and quickly pickup the patient from Saints Row hospital, since his conditions were critical. Sadly nobody responded.... So we decided to take action ourselfs. We've been trained in PD how to handle with situations like these, so we've taken all the knowledge from that an applied it to the situation.

AOpaY9y.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ed said:

No one could respond so we needed to take immediate leadership. We got an call from an civilian that got hit and run - once we arrived on the scene we discovered the civilians car being flipped over and burning, in assistance of Officer Berrywood and Officer Salieri we've broken the civilians windows to drag him out of it, once we noticed car oil leaking we responded quickly didn't matter what actions we needed to take but we've pulled the person A.S.A.P out of the car no matter what, it caused more wounds but better than being blown up in pieces. Once we got to safety we've called for the Fire Department and Emergency lines to come and quickly pickup the patient from Saints Row hospital, since his conditions were critical. Sadly nobody responded.... So we decided to take action ourselfs. We've been trained in PD how to handle with situations like these, so we've taken all the knowledge from that an applied it to the situation.

AOpaY9y.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

That's some dope rp.

• Like 1

An meeting in the White House. Who could've thought that one day I would even enter their perimeter *haha*. Anyways mister Randall (( @Randall )) Invited mister Knight and me over for an talk. I can't disclose the meeting towards the public with this blogpost, but I can tell everyone it was great, it was great meeting the personnel too. There are great things coming.

ESv6vqS.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Ed

Quick deployment with the team, we had an urgent call from Ganton that there was a gang-war we responded immediatly. Once we arrived on the scene we found several 10-53's. We stacked up in order to perform an revive, both revives were succesfull and both officers were brought in safety. Other than that Ed has been promoted to Deputy Chief Investigator in the C.S.I division. Even though there is a lot of mess in the department at the moment he hopes to make a change with his partner Elias Knight (( @Nicolas_Cage )) They both are fighting for the success of the division.

sa-mp-000.thumb.jpg.a1009709077449fcadbb47668bca5b14.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 2

Today was an important day for the Crime Scene Investigation division. We've had an new applicant that did so good that he even got extra access behind the scenes, well. He's my cousing but I wasn't putting him on number one I was even strict to him and I wanted him to become like me one day. So Elias and I started of the day with a few deployments, and after that I told them to come down for training. Once they arrived I've explained Alexander (( @Alex_Luke )) all the regulations of our division and what the most imporant things are. In order for him to pass the so called "Academy" they need to follow an training and setup and made-up scene from scratch. Once they've started setting up the scene my duty is collect all notes and notice any mistakes. Based on his activity and precise work I rate if he's able to join us or if he still needs to learn/deploy more with us in order to succeed his practical exams. Gladly Alex' knew what he was doing and he's payed attention to us and our pep talk about the rules etc. Anyways he got accepted into our division and can progress further more to evolve his career.

u9WFkmE.jpeg

7tVvScA.jpeg

QHM0YGI.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

*Ed Davis takes a plane out of the country for a while, he has some business to-do behind the scenes of his job. He'll comeback one day.*

*Returned back in town, with some great news.*

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Received a call from a fellow officer that there was a suspect cooking up in a journey van, she got the information due to tracking his phone. What a foolish mistake it was from the suspect but it gave us a chance to apprehend him. Luckily my team and I were prepared to respond to the situation and made a run for it. There was enough units at the scene so it was an eazy arrest of Leon Diaz.

sa-mp-003.thumb.jpg.fedc3f4623e494865631545f066c5174.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Heats said:

Received a call from a fellow officer that there was a suspect cooking up in a journey van, she got the information due to tracking his phone. What a foolish mistake it was from the suspect but it gave us a chance to apprehend him. Luckily my team and I were prepared to respond to the situation and made a run for it. There was enough units at the scene so it was an eazy arrest of Leon Diaz.

sa-mp-003.thumb.jpg.fedc3f4623e494865631545f066c5174.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

lol leon diaz 😭

unknown.png

• Popcorn 1

• Heats changed the title to [SAPD︱#324] ▸ Ed C. Davis
  • Zac featured this topic
  • Raddie locked this topic
  • Hammy unlocked this topic